Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by sempero, May 29, 2019.

1. sempero

sempero Members

Has anyone outlasted their woman in an intense suck/tongue off? Intense though, arms locked around the waist. No pulling out.

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a old couple and find 69 to be overrated. We do enjoy oral on each other, but it is hard to concentrate on your own cum or orgasm. So, my wife gives me bj’s to completion and I do oral on her until she has her big”O”. It’s all good.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

No. I can't outlast her if both of us are stimulating the other in any way: orally or manually.

4. kinkydoyouloveme

kinkydoyouloveme Members

I agree... it is hard to concentrate... it can be fun, and hot, but its really hard to cum from it... at least for me as a girl

5. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I almost always out last my wife these days. I've only cum once during 69 and it wasn't my wife sucking me. My wife isn't crazy about 69 but damn she cums hard from it. One time she lost control and she said she had saliva running out of her mouth and it soaked my balls. She was embarrassed about the fact that she had totally lost control.

6. sempero

sempero Members

That's the way, hang in there and spaz her out. I usually cum first, but i've been there once or twice.

7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

A gentleman aways cums last.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I can't outlast my present wife but I always outlasted my first wife and our boyfriend and I go back and forth as to who cums first when 69ing.

9. TrifectaJen

TrifectaJen Members

Husband doesn't outlast me doing 69. Mainly because I cannot orgasm with 69. Too focused on what I'm doing to reach orgasm. It just teases the crap out of me.

10. Alman 66

Alman 66 Visitor

Sorry my wife and i do not feel that 69 is over rated at all, and my woman is 56 and i am 66 years old, Difference in opinion i guess, In fact i get her off many times before getting off myself, i not only lick her but also finger her at the same time , and even tongue her ass and it makes her wild and talk about moaning she does it alot

11. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

My ex was real good at edging an in 69 she wouldn't let me cum until she had got off a couple of times

Deejay06 likes this.
  12. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It's my handle......always loved it......with guy or girl....love sucking cock or fanny or rimming a nice cherry while being sucked or rimmed.

Simon :)