69 requires waxing

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Det.mosely, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Det.mosely

Det.mosely Members

Yes or no?
    Besides just eating out my new girlfriend, who is hairier than the average girl, I want to 69 with her. I do not want to take any chances that she may have ass hair when I go down there (she hinted she’s “needed to wax it in the past”).
    Does anyone here 69/eat ass without a waxing having taken place first?
    OR are your girlfriends’ asses just hairless naturally?

2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do you shave your ass and does she eat your ass too? Hair or no hair as long as it's clean, no big deal. I love having my hairy hole licked. :smilingimp:

3. Det.mosely

Det.mosely Members

She does not lick mine and I have no interest in her doing so.

Sweetnpetite likes this.
  4. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Dude, you're missing out. I can relate to your reservation as I was the same, but wow is all I can say. It won't make you gay.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm not a fan of pubic hair anywhere on a man or a woman when I go down on either. Ask her to shave or wax, or do it for her. You are missing out not having been rimmed yourself though.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Waxed, shaved, or bushy. These are fine with me as long as it is clean. If she's got stubble in between shaved and soft hair I don't care for it. The stubble is scratchy and irritates my chin and lips. I do prefer her to be bare. I've asked several partners if they prefer bare or natural cock. Been told that she is more eager to take a bare cock in her mouth than one that is natural.

7. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Well I actually shave my wife and I use a heart shape cookie cutter so she a sexy heart shaped pubic hair on her pussy but the rest is bald :)

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife's neatly trimmed bush has never been a problem for me. We tried completely bare, and it was good, too, just not more enjoyable.

9. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

If you want to, just do it. How she grooms herself is exactly that.

10. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I'm also good with anything, as long as it's clean. Love giving and receiving. Smooth is still preferable.

11. Chico

Chico Members

My wife never waxes and I prefer her not to. She is nicely trimmed and I prefer it that way. I don’t like hairless girls, I like a real woman.

12. Det.mosely

Det.mosely Members

“Real woman.”

ok, go tell all the women who prefer to wax that they aren’t real.

Sillysweet and Sweetnpetite like this.
  13. Chico

Chico Members

What I meant was a natural woman. I don’t like women that look like bimbos or fake, which most that look like that wax.

14. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

I like it when it's hairy, and although my girlfriend's ass isn't really hairy, her pussy is. But for 69 I've found hairy to be very impractical, it gets in the way, and it makes 69 less enjoyable. We're both no big fans of 69 anyway so we just don't do that position anymore, I'd rather eat out her hairy pussy in a normal position with her laying on her back.

So yeah, I would say, 69 is better when the lady is shaved or waxed.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. Vbnm124

Vbnm124 Members

My wife always shaves everything before I go down on her. I just love her beautiful little, bald coin slot pussy

Sweetnpetite and BoyToy69 like this.
  16. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023
  17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

When I was younger nobody shaved or waxed or trimmed. There was never a problem. New fads come and go. Don't get lasered because pubes might be back in style some day.

18. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

My woman has a lovely hairy muff, and also lovely hairs all the way round to the ass. I love them. I really enjoy getting my face down in there amongst the wet fur. I couldn't even imagine going down on a shaved woman.

19. Chico

Chico Members

That’s what I’m talking about, shaved is boring to me.

20. JS420

JS420 Members

First off, I don't eat ass:eek::eek::confused:, but I don't mind if the woman who's pussy I'm licking:p:p:p is hairy down there. ;);) I've shaved some of my girlfriends just as foreplay and a precursor to sexy, but it's not a prerequisite.:):)

BoyToy69 likes this.