"66" Ford Galaxy 500 xl

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by grandpa hippy, Jan 12, 2007.

1. grandpa hippy

grandpa hippy Member

Here's the deal....My VW bus is no more ! This bus went to Woodstock but she has recently died her second death....and this one is permanent I'm afraid. I must find another VW bus ! I can't live without one. I have another ride for transportation, but I need a bus !
    Now, I also have this "66" Galaxy. It is all original ! All matching numbers and complete to the letter. It is an xl with buckets and center console automatic. 2 door hardtop. Paint is original and will need redone to make her gorgeous. I want to trade this vehicle even up for a running VW bus ! It doesn't have to be a fully restored masterpiece, just road worthy. I can do the rest. I will not sell the ford for cash so don't ask. Trade only please. If you have the VW to trade; you'll get a better deal. I think that anyone that takes the time to read this knows what the Galaxy would be potentially worth if I sold her for cash. But, if I just sell her, I know what will happen....I'll just squander the cash before I find a VW. I know me and that is what would happen. So let me know asap. Answer here or PM me ! Hope to hear from someone soon ! Peace and Love.

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Wow I wish I had a VW, I think you would be getting the wrong end on that deal, if that car is even close to what you say its a far better value than a VW but its all opinion.

3. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

hey not sure if my messages are goin through to ya or not... but im working on getting some pictures of my bus up