5x, 6x, 10x, 21x, 22x? My head is spinning

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by otb01, Apr 16, 2007.

1. otb01

otb01 Member

I was originally thinking of ordering some 6x but I met a girl who said that 6x basically just makes her overheated and doesnt do much for her and that when she does 21x she gets visions and thought she was in a museum or something like that. Is 21x nesicsary to get visions? Would 10x do the same?

Also, is there an actual noticable trip difference between standardized and nonstandardized?

And one more thing: I basically wanna do this with three other friends. We want to roll a joint with some salvia, tobacco and bayleaf (and maybe some wild dagga if I still have money to afford it). Will we be able to puff and pass on that?

Thanks

2. tripoli

tripoli Member

21x will give you visions, but it's so weird that I really, strongly, would not recommend it for the first time. 1x or a little 6x for the first time is good to get your feet wet.

My feeling is, if you do too much of it the first time, it will wig you out and you'll never want to do it again. But if you do a little and get a feel for it, you'll be better off.

Standardized is best because you know what you're getting; when you get standardized 6x, you get 6x the power of normal leaf.

When you get nonstandardized, and you buy 6x, it might be 2x or it might be 12x, which is really not good when you're just starting out.

For your first time, I would recommend doing it one at a time, and promising each other not to laugh and tease and ruin the ride.

Salvia isn't like weed - it really demands more respect.

3. otb01

otb01 Member

Hm. Would a joint with salvia, bay leaf and some menthol tobacco work or do we NEED a pipe for it to work?

4. Jack-a-Roe72

Jack-a-Roe72 Member

you want to go with a bong loaded with something very cold... that smoke is flat out awful.. hot and nasty like a two dollar truck stop slut.... it just tastes and smells bad.. a joint is really the absolute worst way to smoke- the smoke needs to reach your lungs fast and all at once- that's the exact opposite of a joint

5. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i did 20x my first time.

no problem, just be prepared for what MAY come, because everyones trip is extremely different

6. tripoli

tripoli Member

Saliva joints among friends: could happen.

Let us know.

Salvia is a demanding bitch: needs fire on the herb.

Gotta hold the smoke +20 seconds.

An old corn-cob pipe might work if you can't get a bong.

20x the first time - despite what pretty faces might say - is highly unadvisable.

My word.

7. Skratch

Skratch Member

Yes 20x for the first time isnt a very good idea

I'd go with the 10x or even 15x if you really feel like you can let go without a problem... but 20x or higher might be a tad to intense for the first time.

8. MatrimCauthon

MatrimCauthon Member

9. uplink

uplink Member

if you do a very small amount 20x would be fine... start off with like one hit from about half of what you would consider a pretty small bowl.

then again, i have 3 friends that were introduced to salvia with decently large bowls of 20x.

the thing i don't like about 20x is how expensive it is compared to 10x... especially not a good idea if you don't want to get as blasted as possible, which is what 20x is for.

10. otb01

otb01 Member

Would a pipe work too?

11. Pepopstico

Pepopstico Member

20x is good for people who dont like to take big tokes. easier on the lungs because you need less for the same effect.