5mg & 10mg opana IR's

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by AliceInLaLaLand, Jun 14, 2013.

1. AliceInLaLaLand

AliceInLaLaLand Guest

So I used to see a lot of these 10mg opana IR's that were round and pink. They were absolutely the (in my opinion) best pill ever to IV or snort. Better than Dilaudid or Oxy or any other high-strength painkiller. I was wondering if anyone around here has heard of these pills or seen them around anytime recently because I haven't seen them in about 2 years now... :(

2. AliceInLaLaLand

AliceInLaLaLand Guest

I am mainly asking just to see if they are still prescribed and available from a pain management Doc.

3. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

From what I could find they still appear to be on the market. The 5's are blue and the 10's are red, right? So I'm sure they're still prescribed.

4. PillShark

PillShark Member

I'never seen the 5 and 10mg IR Opana. the few times where i have come across oxymorphone it was either 20,30, or 40mg octogons. Im not sure if those were extended release but they were super strong especially if you snorted them.

5. ZenStateOfMind

ZenStateOfMind Member

God you make the opanas sound amazing. Sometimes i hate living in the north we never get the good stuff!