500mg 2c-e

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Topher D., Feb 6, 2009.

1. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

In a week.

Can't wait.

I don't have a scale, so I'm doing liquid measurement.

anyone know something easy to put it on for individual doses?

IE: sugar cube, candy, etc.

something absorbant.

id like to make it all into 10 or 20 mg hits.

2. Tanman35

Tanman35 Member

what your gonna put it on depends on what your mg/ml solution would be.
    if its too low a sugar cube would just melt from all the water

3. nesta

nesta Banned

i suggest using liquid measurements and consuming it mixed in fruit juice or something. too many milligrams per dose to put on candy or blotter or sugar cubes without a LOT of tedium, and the bitterness would negate the point anyway.

i suggest 1mg, 2mg, or 5mg per ml or fl oz of water depending on how concentrated you want it. add a drop or two of red food coloring for safety measure, so nobody sees a bottle of water and takes a swig. (this is especially important if its something dilute, like 2mg/oz)

i think i did like 2 mg per ml when i had some. i would put it in oj and stuff. crazy stuff.

also remember RC vendors (if you're getting it in the mail) aren't always meticulous about proper measurements, so liquid measure is strictly ballpark, not precise

4. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

Well, I made sure to make it evident to my guy that I dont have a scale, and my life lies in his hands to be accurate on this. but i was thinking maybe a 10mg/ml solution. 50ml all together. just take an eye dropper or syringe and measure out two ml or so, drop it in some coke or something.

5. lostminty

lostminty Member

gelatin candy works great for absorbing alcohol solutions

6. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

So, i just read the other thread about the 2c-b overdose. And through heating, the writer was able to get 60mg in .5ml... So, my thought is: why not just make it 20mg/ml, and drop .5ml on a sugar cube. just for convenience of storage. then you can drop the sugar cube in some soda, or water, or what have you.

7. nesta

nesta Banned

so are you getting 2C-B or 2C-E? the drugs are extremely different qualitatively, and the dosages are a little bit different, too.

8. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

yeah an 60mg dose of 2c-e could be a bit more problematic than a 60mg dose of 2c-b. i do 60mg of 2c-c as a regular dose and can take 35mg of 2c-i easy. i think 2c-b is pretty similar to 2c-i so i can see 60mg being uncomfortable but manageable. 60mg of 2c-e on the other hand is not something i think i would ever want to experience. 2c-e feel way too dark and can be more of a mindfuck than the halogenated 2c-x, in my experience.

9. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

Nonono. i was referring to them as having the same solubility qualities. I know my doses. i would never under any circumstances do 60mg of 2c-e. 25mg is enough for me.