5 yr autistic child humiliated & kicked out of school

Discussion in 'The Autism Spectrum' started by *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*, May 29, 2008.

1. sublimerulz420

sublimerulz420 Member

I know you from many moons ago in your past life.

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

she does strike me as very grumpy.

3. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I raised my two children (now 19 and 22) mostly on my own. They are on their own now but I have a nine-year-old living in my home who is not my child. She throws daily tantrums that make that WFTV video look like an episode of Sesame Street. She makes me late for work EVERYDAY, she tortures my dog, harrasses my cat, has destroyed my floor coverings, my interior doors, the tilework in my bathroom and kitchen and most of my furniture. But twice a day she comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me that she loves me. Those few short moments make the rest of the day bearable.

That teacher should be fired not just for putting the autistic child out of the classroom, but for putting the other students in the position of having to choose whether or not to allow the autistic child back in. That child didn't choose to have autism. If it had been a black child, or an asian child, she would never work in education again. I don't see the difference.

And to the person who asked about aspbergers, yes it is a mild, anti-social yet high functioning form of autism.

4. mamaKCita

there's been a time or two that i thought i might've had it. turns out i was just shy. NO LONGER.

at any rate, i can't think of anything more amazing than the fact that my babies can drive me unutterably insane, then turn around and do something so incredibly selfless, sweet and precious. my little girls are completely devoted to each other. inseperable. i once had to take joey to kai's class because kai was running late and forgot to give joey her good bye kiss. i had no shame in walking in and telling the secretary "joey didn't get her kiss from kai." and i marched her right into the classroom, kai came running, hugged joey and lifted her off the ground and gave her a great big kiss. joey could then go about her day.

5. Zoomie

If you need anymore reason to love children than that story, you probably shouldn't have any.

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i have something in my tummy and i'm 100% positive there will be blood and screaming when it comes out, which is when my life will forever be changed

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Hold on, just to give another story. My son laughed so hard today when I was playing Grand Theft Auto, I ran over like 10 people and got out of my (stolen) ambulance and blasted away a crowd with a shotgun, and my son literally out his hands on his stomach and laughed loudly and joyfully. Now THAT is beautiful.

*say no to drugs*

8. Zoomie

You fuckers just gotta ruin my kodak moments, don't you?

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I use to work part time at a day care and those kids made my day so much, they made me laugh more than I have ever laughed, they appreciated my immature ways and I felt like a kid again, I couldn't imagine sitting there hating them just for the fact of them being kids..Even when one pooped in her diaper, ran into the play house, took off her diaper, stepped in it, played in it and wiped it everywhere, and she was so cute and it was the funniest thing in my life, gross, of course but it is something I will never forget.. I couldn't imagine also not having my niece not in my life or around, that thought makes me sad...

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Sorry Zooms :(

11. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i tend to ruin a lot of things

12. mamaKCita

i have another good one. it was time for my 2 year old to take a nap. but my 6 year old was still awake. as i'm trying so hard to get my baby to take a much needed nap, she crying for "tai! tai! i want tai!" a couple seconds later, kai was knocking hard on the door trying to get to joey. i was frustrated, until i opened the door and kai says "if i lay down with her, will she go to sleep?"

i answered, yeah, likely she will. so kai climbed into bed with us and threw her arm over joey and snuggled her up close. joey flopped over, totally content and fell asleep within a ocuple minutes. kai looked over at me, put her finger to her lips to shush me, kissed joey on the head, tucked joey's "special blankie" around here and tiptoed with me to the living room.

i have a picture of kai holding joey's infant hand, comforting joey when i was busy. i didn't tell her to do it, i didn't expect it, but when i noticed that my fractious baby joe was quiet, i ran to check on her and there was kai, holding joey's little hand with a beatific smile on her face. naturally, i took a picture. it's the sweetest, pinkest, most precious thing i've ever seen. and when kai made a picture for pre-k career day that said "i want to be a mom like mommy" i was blown away.

oh yeah, there's hard times, and i'm the first to bitch about anything. but today kai changed her clothes simply because joey wanted her to wear a leotard. it doesn't get sweeter than that.

13. Zoomie

It's all good. It's payday and I have Jameson's.

14. lankymidget

lankymidget Worlds Tallest Dwarf

I Hate Kids...

*Thumbs up*

15. mamaKCita

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! omg, babies laughing their ass off at inapproptiate moments is SO EMBARASSING and so cute at the same time. dave's got some awesome stories about tyler that'll just KILL YOU.

16. mamaKCita

dood. :stunned: i haven't seen you about in forever. how ya been?

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

WHOO! Im stuck with wine. BUT! There is a bar within walking distance, and they have Johnny Walker dirt cheap. Maybe when the kid hits the hay, I should join your spirits? I thinks so :D

18. lankymidget

lankymidget Worlds Tallest Dwarf

This is a Borrow of Account to get another account back...

19. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

this is the cutest/sweetest thing ever...

20. mamaKCita

i know, the little bastards kill me. ;)