5-htp Pre-Dose??

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by VaporDude, May 13, 2007.

1. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

For next time I drop I was thinking about taking some 5-htp or Melatonin before dosing. Anybody try this with any success, or know of anything else I could take to boost a trip? I don't really want to fuck with MAOIs unless somebody has had an amazing experience with them, since I have heard they can affect a trip for the worse. Vitamin C? :D

2. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Melatonin is a sleeping aid right?

3. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

LSD is not mdma 5htp is to increase seratonin which would be pointless before a lsd trip and vitamin C actualy makes your trip more controlled and easier to handle it most defintaly doesnt increase it. if you really want to increase your trip i would recomend nitrous.

4. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

Why is increasing seratonin pointless before tripping? I really have no understanding of the pharmacological action of psychedelics, besides the fact that LSD and Seratonin are somehow related. Btw, I don't really need to boost anything. I have 5 hits at my disposal, I'm going to take 2 for sure in a little bit.

5. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

because tripping dosent drain serotonin

6. red_eye

red_eye Member

it wudent hurt tho the more seratonin the better... or dopameans

7. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

If you want it to be stronger wwhy not just take more? unless of course you dont have more.