5 arrested in Rainbow Family clash with feds

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by hippiehillbilly, Jul 4, 2008.

1. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

I love u all. i just want 2 let everyone know that i was circled by helicopters twice- both times they were barely above treetop. one time i was alone doing cleanup and they were filming me. just circling.
    this isnt a joke people.
    a friend of mine from france was approached and questioned while she was using the shitter, with the excuse she might have been trying to hide something.
    please send us strength and wisdom family

2. OlderWaterBrother

OlderWaterBrother May you drink deeply Lifetime Supporter

I'm sorry, I know you're being serious but when I read this, I just kept coming up with bad pun after bad pun.

Like she should have told them; Yeah, I was just hiding my shit in with the shit and if you're fast you might be able to grab my shit out of the shit before you can't tell it from the other shit.

I apologize,
    OWB

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

i see our ranbO! power is good and whole and is
    sure good enough to keep us spinning as a living
    medicine wheel .

4. Mycelium

Mycelium Member

My three-year-old still has nightmares...

He asks me every day:"will the cops kill us, daddy?"
    I've never told him a bad thing about police. I've been careful never to rant about them in front of him. He now plays "gun" and says he's "shooting back." This isn't the kind of thing I foster in my children.

I'm waiting for him to do this in front of a stranger and they'll say "why'd you teach him this?"

I'll reply,"I didn't, the police did..."

Even though it's been a while, this incident still weighs heavily on my heart.

Lovin' all of you...

5. luvione

luvione Member

Hi Cinnamon,
    I pray for our little ones, it was like war. But I will not sit idle while people run my bro down, we are a family, we should be loving and supportive to all.
    Nuff sd.

6. luvione

luvione Member

S.H.
    I was detained and searched.(a story for another time, but I was "clean" assholes,fuck with my medicine bag of 32 yrs!ect!)) A young man was accused by officer/ranger KNOX,, he looks like a marine :piggy: and acts like one, he accused the young man of starting the riot.This kid wasnt there then, he got home late. Knox asked why so many of us look alike, now I am a gramma, when this asshole then sd." cuz ya'll keep makin babies..."
    he couldnt be more than 35, talkin that way.He did back off the kid when I calmly ,yes me calmly,, sd that he had come late,, but he was right up in his face, screaming.Any way,, thanks for reminding us all how long this shit has been,,,, it's fuckin war.Ya know what sucks, not enough folks are comin home,, it is who comes. As always dear warrior sister,, much love*
    :mad::(:rolleyes: