4aces with parents around

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by mrkiasume, Oct 20, 2010.

1. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

:) I'll be in West Texas, Big Bend National Park:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

dude... :daisy:

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah salvia can make ketamine look like a choir girl. Try salvia on MDMA, its ... Uh something. I have no f'ing clue whats going on pharmalogically but it feels like a different drug then either alone in a divinely beautiful way.

DMT can certainly be unpleasant as well though.

4. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

I want to try this but I don't want you to be wrong haha. For me, MDMA is amazing and salvia is pretty nasty, but there are certain parts of salvia I really enjoy and if I could extract those qualities, I'd be very interested.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

porkstock sent me a link to bl the other day with a bunch of people recommending it as well. Its 'catching on' :p

Its still intense as all hell but Its something else, I dunno. Only time I've ever felt I was levitating above my bed.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't think I had tried dmt or dpt yet at that point but I remember salvia and mdma just feel so unbelievably natural. It happens on either psychs but it just felt like a door had been unlocked. Definitely look forward to it again.

7. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member

Salvia and MDMA?

Sounds like mixing absinthe with a dark chocolate stout.

Lol.

8. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

Okay it's pretty much guaranteed I will do this now lol.

I've never had absinthe, but I get an idea when you compare it to salvia haha.

9. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

MDMA and Salvia could take away that cold empty feeling i guess!

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

the link is on guerilla's HF "wall" if you want to take a look. it's just a bluelight thread, where like three people mention that mdma + salvia is great, or way different than either alone. so yeah, pretty much the same thing that guerilla said. not that i don't trust guerilla, i just don't trust salvia! nor am i equipped to do such a combo, or experienced with MDMA at all.

spicey, my trip on 25 mg 4acodmt fumarate was far from intense. if i ever see 4acodmt again, i'd probably take 33 mg (and get my ass kicked haha)

neuroptician, i am extremely jealous of your plan. that place looks absolutely beautiful. and the 5 tiny squares of paper you are taking are sure to make it exponentially more amazing. have an awesome one:daisy:
    that smiley seems totally appropriate

11. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

4-AcO-DMT is odd in sometimes i do it and it's gentle and loving and other times it kicks my ass at lower doses!!?

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

shrooms are...weird. that's all i can say.