4Aces Or 4-Aco-Dmt

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by hahaha04, Jun 7, 2016.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Hey

So I have had experience with this compund in the past, I actually have some on the way to me currently from a pretty well regarded vendor. I havent ordered anything from norm web in a while so hoping it all goes ok.

I just grabbed a 1/4 gram 250mgs. Thinking I will set out, 5 50mg doses. That should be a nice medium to heavy trip for myself and a couple others who I may indulge with.....

Opinions on doses for first timers? Anyone ordered any recently and the quality not as good as it used to be? Used to get close to perfect purity. My vendor seems to have pretty good reviews all around.

My GF and I have just started tripping together, I obvioulsy have been on most everything for many years on and off.

Im thinking for her a smaller, 30mg dose. Opinions?

Discuss

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think 30 mgs would be sufficient for anyone's first time experience with this chem. There are some people who report having fairly remarkable experiences even in the sub 20 mgs range with 4-aco-dmt. I'd probably go with 25-30 mgs for a first timer, I found 25 mgs to be kind of hit and miss but I haven't had too many trips with the chem. However, I have explored 50 mgs territory and I'd consider that heavy, "Hero" Dose levels, like rougly a respective equivalent of 5 grams of Mushrooms type intensity.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I have done 50mg before and I won't likely do it again, definitely in the heroic dose category. I do not recommend this dose for your gf. Even 30mg is going to be very, very powerful for an inexperienced tripper.

I have had several hundred psychedelic trips in my life and 50mg 4-aco-dmt was the only one that made me afraid for my sanity once I was even sober enough to understand such things.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Really Writter? I have felt a lot more grounded on 4-aco compared to LSD. That is the one that gives me the "fear". But I have a friend who took 40 mg of 4-aco and spent a few hours on the floor because he "thought he was a pyramid". He didn't even want to take more after that. Had never heard of it before that day and I scared him off it.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont like ice tea mix. or it dont like me. makes me very jittery, kicks in hypoglycemia and makes me unhappy.

where 4-ho-met makes me jittery and happy as hell on the come up.. shrughs

6. PillShark

PillShark Member

50mg is a Heavy Heavy dose. I'm an experienced tripper and i found 30-35mg to be sufficient. I would say maybe ~25mg for a first timer. Also sidenote i once was feeling brave and/or reckless and plugged 50mg of 4-aco-dmt which is equal to about 80-100mg oral. That was quiet a blunder, way too much. Was in crisis mode for a couple hours locked in a bathroom lol. I really like to push myself with psychedelics i would not recommend this dose to ANYBODY.