49 dead 20 injured New Zealand massacre

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

WTH That doesn't sound like a good reason at all!?
    I hope it was as put in this thread: because the OP requested it. But frankly I would hope nobody would saw need to delete it at all. It's always an unfortunate 'solution'.

3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Anyone know where I can find a link to the shooter's 73-page manifesto? I can't seem to find it.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

49 dead 20 injured Newzealand massacre

Edit: NVM it was available yesterday.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

I asked for it to be locked.. but it was deleted.. no great loss...
    Looks like this is going the Same way.. stay on topic people please. This is about newzealand..

tumbling.dice, Meliai and Asmodean like this.
  6. Asmodean

Sorry, couldn't resist after seeing VGs argument for why it should be locked or deleted anyway. That's a fine way to rape free speech real fast.
    But point taken. I won't mention it in this thread again :)

btw: locking or deleting a thread because no one's gonna change eachother s mind, as Driftrue did put it, is also a disturbingly bad reason. It's primarily about sharing thoughts and opinions and trying to understand eachother, not convince eachother or change minds lol

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Asmo, people were agreeing with vg that's it was the most evil thread on hip, I took that as an insult.. then I could actually see it happening.. it was causing terrible animosity.. I wasnt being responsible for that... so stop your sarcasm and just get over it.. it's gone!

Cheers Babs :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2019
    Mallyboppa likes this.
  8. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    manifesto.. the best I can do.. everything else was a torrent, google search suppression efforts i g uess

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm quite confused as to what people actually think about it from this site. I'm also quite shocked in some people the more I read. Not that it changes my opinion on them or anything, like, I always say, folks free to believe what they want. But it's still been eye opening.

Bit bloody whacko though. :tongueout:

rollingalong likes this.
  10. Asmodean

Wasn't being sarcastic AT ALL. I 100% mean what I said about it in here and may hope others agree! But i stop about it in here now. Promise

morrow likes this.
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

while hunting for the manifesto. I stumbled on this beauty.. he joined the stormfront, and made a single post with the handle stromtrooper.. how original. you go girl.

12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

That was because VG said "what you both said" to me and you.. And we were on opposite "sides"..(as I said to you, we usually are, but that doesn't matter to me) The rest of my comment was meant to be more general : )
    But yeah, sorry, we all good

13. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Once all opinions have been shared and people are just repeating themselves with insults added, it just needs to end.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  14. Rots in hell

15. This whole thing is weird. He's a "white supremacist", was inspired by Candace Owens (a conservative black woman), to attack Muslims? This plant is so obvious it should be watered. The posting on SF makes it look even MORE contrived.

What I can't get over is how many people seem to believe this loony actor. It's more likely he was tripping on bad acid while binge watching Flight of the Conchords.

Orison likes this.
  16. morrow

morrow Visitor

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Did anyone catch the video he livestreamed? I don't want to give him the satisfaction, but morbid curiosity is real.

18. Rots in hell

I got it
    You got Whats App ?

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

its on https://www. bitchute. com/ video/

Ik6VYAJGF7os/

you will need to place the link together in your tool bar.
    I can no make it easy for you to see it. Id otherwise not post it. But mainstream is trying to scrub it, and the manifesto..

Thats not how freedom of the press works only letting us see what they want us to..

WARNING before you watch the video. You know what you are getting yourself into.

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

So there are conspiracies in other countries that are all for the purpose of victimizing conservative Americans?

This is a level of self centered arrogance I did not think was possible.

People died, it was real. It's sad you will not accept that.