49 dead 20 injured New Zealand massacre

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I know Dozens and they are like the rest of us as people some good some not so ! not heard of any Jehovah's witness terrorists though

idahocowboy likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

As for Islamophobia, in this case pffft

This guy sounds like the town idiot, angry at the world for being the town idiot, and instead of burning down his moms house, it just gets taken out this way

Who writes a 70 page manisfesto? Who scribbles dates all over their assault rifles?

Some 30 yr old backward bumpkin from Grafton with a creepy obsession over an 11 yr old Swedish girl

3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I have used the search option (that is supposed to work - with supposed being the operative word) to look (over and over) for this thread about Shamima Begum's baby dying. I googled it and found the basic info, but can't find the thread. I'm very interested in reading it.

Where is this elusive thread that the search thingie can't find? Searching up there in that little search box for Shamima Begum's baby dying yielded ONLY results from this thread where it is mentioned.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think they mean the IS bride thread

5. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

In that article, it states ''politicians have created the swamp for such reptiles.'' I'm not familiar with NZ politics, but is that a fair statement? I think that there are insane, psychopathic people everywhere, all walks of life. They blame others, but they are deranged, and will find excuses for their violence. What a sad, tragic event :(

I read further, and looks like US politics is what they meant. Does US politics set the tone for other countries?

6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

The news says stuff like "all of New Zealand stand with their Muslim brothers and sisters today" and it seems to me like ignoring the problem. The sad thing is that it won't be all of NZ. I've met plenty of casual racists while here.. They'll say they don't condone actual killing, but I think the things they say, that they think are harmless, all contribute to some nut going over the edge, feeling like he has support.

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

there's been much discussion in the united states with regard to the problem of having a hate rich environment as well. So much so or I should say such that it perpetuates these sorts of things. People can seek attention doing it and it's tragic.

All we can do is readily condemn their behavior and show the people of America, or in this case New Zealand, that we will not stand idly by while our brothers and sisters are killed. And I think the inclusive language is helpful, although it does come too late in these circumstances. :)

stormountainman likes this.
  8. Rots in hell

9. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yup. Well. I read about two pages of that. I think I get the idea.

Once you stop seeing an us and them, and see just humans.. What the hell do I care even if it's all true and in 100 years there are no white people? I wouldn't feel my kind had been replaced. The human race goes on, whatever colour it is.

10. Rots in hell

Spot on ^^

tumbling.dice likes this.
  11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In 100 years, there will be a whole new set of humans on the earth. Wonder how they will feel about the present set? What will be written about us."

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you should consider the source ….and then disregard

any type of ''they had it coming'' or ''its their own fault'' garbage is absolutely sickening ...that release that irminsul posted is fucking horrible...I agree with her....i'm so disappointed in humanity

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  13. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

What can you do? Shake your head and move on is all I got in these situations.

Meliai, Driftrue and rollingalong like this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'm going to mention ISIS brides dead baby again, remember what you both said

Now here we are in this thread "Once you stop seeing an us and them" "Spot On" rah rah rah

You going to ask me again how this is the same Mally?- If you had at least maybe pretended to give a shit about the dead ISIS baby, people more likely to believe you give a shit about the victims of this incident, rather than just re-affirming what your moral code is, as if you were waving around a banner. And I'm not just talking about you, pretty much everyone else thats replied in this thread so far

What follows next, is likely you or someone else will say something like, yeah but ISIS were bad muslims, every single one of them and as equally as each other....to which I reply with something along the lines of , oh, so there is us and there is them, then

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

It was Queensland Senator Fraser Anning that said those things, apart from senator, a self employed sheep and cattle grazier.....so Fraser the Grazier

Formerly of the One Nation party, now part of Bob Katters party.....the bottom of the political barrell......just think of your most bumpkin representitive from some buttwipe county in Montana as a comparison

16. Rots in hell

I said its not the same nothing to do with us and them The Isis girl put herself in that position the victims of Yesterdays shooting were at their church praying I never said anywhere that I didnt give a shit about the baby ! all life is precious but you have to try to stop evil if its in your power to !
    Would you like Isis to grow and the world to turn into the kind of place where life is cheap and you can be Beheaded just for being what you want to be ? the guy that did this will be locked up for a long time because we are civilized !

17. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

ok...I used the search box using your words too. NOTHING...

Please, can you or someone tell me at least what forum it is in? The political forum? (which I really hate but I want to read this)

Surely if I keep looking through all the titles there in that forum I'll see something. I'm assuming (and of course I could be wrong) that the thread title is about an ISIS bride? As much as I am interested in reading this thread - and it continues to be referred to, isn't it interesting that nobody has told me where it is, given a link or anything????

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Maybe it got deleted. Don't worry though, Lynn. It's most definitely best to just not read that thread. :p

Lynnbrown likes this.
  19. Rots in hell

Yeah the OP requested it !

Lynnbrown and Irminsul like this.
  20. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

This article is interesting.

New Zealand prime minister says, 'Our gun laws will change'