49 dead 20 injured New Zealand massacre

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Truthseek

Truthseek Shine the light on darkens

So I’m intrested you believe that he was “ordered” or whatever and his manifesto and video where specifically drawn out? Or do you mean what he did fueled the alt-right?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  2. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

I'd say the latter. He put into action his ideology. He did what he thought was important for the Alt-right cause.

3. Truthseek

Truthseek Shine the light on darkens

I agree 100% he is a racist but I can see that his actual reasoning how ever wrong it is. Is that he did it because of anger and fear of the white genocide and he believes that what he did will spark a culture divide saving the “white race” well he actually specifically say Europeans.

What trips me out is people (not saying you) grab all this words from here and there and categorize him or those words a certain way that is incorrect.

Question for you man have you read the manifesto I’m just wondering what the percentage of those who read it would be.

4. Slunted

Slunted 'long time listener, first time caller'

No automatic weapons at all period. No personal protection fire arms. Only if you are a member of a licensed gun club. Or a farmer with x amount of land. The paperwork is horrendous. Its easier to kill somebody by physically throwing bullets at them.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

He lives on a farm so was easy for him. But he's not a new Zealand resident and that should be somewhat concerning, even though aus/NZ have some pact going where they're equal or some shit.

6. Slunted

For Australia it was the Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania that shut down the ownership of guns. And now New Zealand has its own horrible pointless atrocity. I mean in the grand scheme of things the number of the dead is pale in comparison to Murica but your population is right up there. There was a huge uproar when the Gov took the guns.

7. Slunted

But there is still heaps of gun crime. If you want something bad enough theres always a way isn't there.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  8. Slunted

He had gained the Auto weapons illegally, like most anything if your determined enough you will find what your looking for at a price.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Is that where you are, New Zealand?

10. Slunted

No Meliai, Australia but when it happened it was the major story here. Then we have to deal with all the political agenda that came from it. was sickening.