49–year old gay crossdresser

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Jamie Lynn, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Jamie Lynn

Jamie Lynn Members

I had to put that pic up. I don’t know what restrictions you have in this forum as far as showing skin.

2. Do you have a job? Since you said you were now dressing like a woman 24/7, just wondered how that change was being accepted at where you work..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2020
  3. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Supporters Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

4. laserbush23

laserbush23 Members

good for you
    Not everyone can really know himself

5. LookingforU23

LookingforU23 New Member

Hi! My name is Alexis and I’m trying to figure out my sexuality. Always been lonely would like someone to text me while I wait at work and just talk to me about their transition pls thanks. @ (253) 260 8639

6. KathyL

KathyL Members

Trying to figure out your sexuality or your gender identity? They are different things. If it's your sexuality, you probably want to post on the Coming Out and Confused forum. If it's your gender identity you are asking about, then this is the right forum, but you probably want to start your own thread, rather than piggybacking on an unrelated thread.

nudistguyny likes this.
  7. Montina

Montina Members

8. Montina

Montina Members

Wonderful , you followed your instincts and I am sure all must have made you happier.