47% Believe Legal Weed Will Make Roads Less Safe

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by BongSolo, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Roads will become 47% more dangerous when stoned guys start painting the lines...

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  2. BongSolo

BongSolo Members

Hahahaha, these responses are totally worthy of "likes" but I've hit my quota for the day - don't know why anyone wants to put a cap on positivity hahahaha

1 person likes this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Check out Addy in this video. The cop says she is "bordering" being pulled over but I think he is saying that knowing she is high. They say she made no mistakes but is he really gonna say "you are right she is fine to drive" it goes against all his training. She seems to be more stoned the more she smokes (obviously) but some of these people do show it's possible. Although they all seem to make mistakes I know I don't make.

http://youtu.be/dw1HavgoK9E

1 person likes this.
  4. BongSolo

BongSolo Members

Hahahaha, I can't believe she showed up to the test stoned. Yeah, I would never get that stoned and take the wheel but I imagine someone would so I'm in support of DUI laws, even as pertains to marijuana use. I do think it's slightly less severe than alcohol consumption though.

PS. The cop reminded me of Biff from Back to the Future.

5. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Nice shot Tyrsonwood, is that a California HIGHway?

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm from Colorado and they do go after weed DUI's pretty aggressively. Which is a problem because if you smoke even a few times a week you are probably over the legal limit. Weed sticks around so long it's not alcohol you are sober long before it's gone.

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Should,'t be too much of a problem. It's pretty easy to pass someone going 17 miles an hour with a death grip on the steering wheel.