420 event in Philly

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by NJWEEDMAN, Apr 8, 2007.

1. NJWEEDMAN

NJWEEDMAN Member

Here and many other internet forums we have thousands of "cyber-activists", this is a opportunity to get off the computer and too stand hand in hand with PEACEFUL PROUD PATRIOTIC POTHEADS demanding PEACE. In Iraq and on us.

I'm calling on all potheads to either attend this event or help spread it on the internet. call your local newspapers about this, blog it, smoke a joint and tell your potheads friends.

One of the reasons we are still victimized by the "shitsystem" is because we are too peaceful. We don't complain and we don't protest. On 420 - 2007 we plan on sparking the Reefer Revolution on the mall at Independence Hall Philadelphia Pa. Be there.

Please I ask everyone of you to pass this around.

[​IMG]

<center>CLICK ON FLYER FOR DETAILS</b></font>

http://www.phillynorml.com/old/20070420_protest.html

[​IMG]

Join former Political Prisoner of the Pot War Edward "NJWeedman" Forchion, members of the Legalize Marijuana Party (www.tlmp.org), and PhillyNORML ( www.phillynorml.org ) at “high noon” at Independence Mall , Philadelphia Pa. directly in front of the Liberty Bell to demand "peace" and an a end to our foreign "WAR" in Iraq and the domestic "War on herb users". Its far past time that the “herb users” of America stood up to the do-gooders we must exercise our first amendment rights and petition for a redress of our grievances

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

This sounds awesome, NJWEEDMAN rules.

BUMP

Keep this thread alive

3. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

haha I forgot about this dude! A motherfuggin smoke in? Im there hahaha I can walk to the liberty bell anyway

4. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

ill probably come on the 21st that sounds like a good time and a big well-needed statement against this bullshit racist war on drugs.

5. La Revolución

La Revolución Member

Oh Man! I already planned on it from the beginning of the year! La Revolución will definately be in attendance! I'm a new member to NORML Philly and National and can't wait to get out there and have my voice heard. If anyone needs a joint, please let me know, i'm always happy to share.

Viva the people! Up with the Revolución!:spliff:

6. 420everyday

420everyday Member

Bump, because I'm a member of NY NORML.

7. Nicole_T

Nicole_T Member

I'm going!