4 Psychic Readings all say the same thing

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Jane10, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Jane10

Jane10 Members

Hi all,
    OK I am a smart professional middle aged woman who went a little crazy this fall, started a relationship with someone that I really want to work, he came on very strong then faded not completely away but not as focused. so consulted Psychic 1 (tarot card reading) she felt he is my soulmate and to be patient he has a lot on his plate personal issues he is working through. Few weeks later things are not progressing as fast as I would like so visited Psychic 2 in a different town (tarot card and angel guides.) She basically told me the same thing he is the one, adding personal details about my POI (where he lives, his life style) His angel guides told my angel guides his divorce really devastated him he has trust issues he appears ok on the outside but more baggage collected than anyone will ever know . So we are still dating but very casually, holidays start to roll around I am impatient, So call Psychic Source and Psychic 3 (Angel Guides) tells me the same thing issues with him but we have a strong connection and its my choice as to how long I want to be patient how much will I deal with etc...we are supposed to be together. Now I am a little nuts at this point because we have no holiday plans so call back for Psychic 4 (Angel Guides) the message is the same but she told me not to initiate contact but we would spend time together during the holiday. I can say she was incorrect I did not see him at all over Christmas ...but we did continue to talk and text. I have made it clear to all of them I am open to moving on if that is my best direction I've been on my own for a long time...but they all insist to be patient. I am back to earth now and done with the psychic world for a while.. We still see each other casually but I am torn between my psychic advice and dating common sense if he really wanted to be with me he would..... Is there something to it? or do they all take the same class in verbal manipulation?

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

wh'oh uz rowih zuh

I am back to earth now and done with the psychic world for a while . That's some extreme nonsense , and both of
    you are extreme people of positive life and light . We think you need to have a conversation about plants .

Tags: