4-methylmethcathinone - The Six Hour Orgasm

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Geneity, Feb 3, 2009.

1. kylej608

kylej608 Member

Ya sniffing it isso much better however I believe the blisters in your throat because both time I've had a sore throat was after sniffing a bunch of this stuff. It's been a week and it still hurts

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Driving would probably be alright, but it's not gonna be as easy as driving on a stimulant or sober, this stuff fucks you up pretty good.

I've thought about snorting it. But I wouldn't. It's very caustic to mucus membranes. I don't want this chemical to be in contact with a mucus membrane for an extended period of time.

3. atomic_bong

atomic_bong Member

For some reason to a lot of people mdma seems to be all about the love, which it definitly is but thats just 1 of the 3 main components of the high that I see, the body high is just so amazing, your bodly feels like its being tickled, massaged, and orgasming over and over, but every touching sensation feels different, like any form of touching anywhere feels DRAMATICALLY more amazing and different to me, like I could just rub my hands over everything and laugh and smile and giggle just at how ridiculously happy i am and how good everything feels. lol. i guess though carlos only mdma could make someone roll on the ground and make out with a pic of a girl on their phone out of love extreme love and happiness. LOL.

4. Geneity

The touch component of 4-MMC was unfuckigbelieveable. Touch was like having an orgasm ever time I rubbed something.

5. Softball

Softball Member

Damn you are REALLY starting to make me want to try this chem.

6. twang

twang on the run

should have it sometime this week :D

7. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I want to try this chemical as well but am a little disconcerted after reading about a girl who overdosed and died in Sweden. Unfortunately I couldn't find out how much she took so I don't know if it was an ungodly ammount or if some people are hyper sensitive.

Man, I'm really torn on this one. It sounds awesome and something I would love to dose at a party, but there's NO pharmacological info out there.

Also apparently a fellow hip-forumer suffered psychosis as a result, but it would not at all be fair or scientific to blame it on the MMC.

8. Geneity

Well, I keep trying to tell people that this is some seriously brain-raping shit. This is NOT coke or speed, this is a little understood and apparently extremely powerful dopamine (therefor norepinephrine) and probably serotonin releasing drug. I can tell you my best scientific guess from having read about people binging and my own experiences, that it releases dopamine and serotonin stores much the way MDMA does. However it's far FAR more on the dopamine side. I'd say like 3:7 dopamine. So maybe take some time to check out the dangers of MDMA, methylone, and MDA. Possibly 4-fluoro-amphetamine if possible.

I would assuredly say that if one was to die from 4-MMC, it would be because of cardiac arrest. My 195BPM pluse rate was not a fluke. I never take empathogens or stimulants, so I think taking such a huge dose was a shock to my system. Subsequent doses never led my heart to be above 135. Then again, tolerence is rapid with this stuff.

I mean I can't believe how people binge on this for days and fucking live, let alone seem fine. I would never do it more than like once every 3-4 weeks. People don't take it seriously because it's so cheap and so easy to get it completely pure.

I am not at all surprised when I hear someone died from it with the way people seem use it.

All I'm saying is: the dose is well known. Try taking 10-20mg's orally, maybe 50 to asses your sensitivity. It's probably safe to say that it'll be similar to the way you react to methylone most noteabley, since it also contains methcathinone in it's structure.

A good orgasmic dose is 200mg's taken orally, and boosted with another 100 an hour later. That's pretty much as far as it'll take you before becoming a real cardiac problem. I would highly advise against taking that much. Personally I would take 150mg's and another 100 maybe 45 or 60 minutes later. Or maybe 175 and 75. I've yet to experiment with it more.

You HAVE HAVE HAVE to take a booster. It's not like MDMA where you can take 1 dose and have it last a good 3-4 hours. If you don't boost you'll be in heaven for maybe an hour before shit starts dropping off (and hardcore fiending for more, and annoyed to boot), but with my booster I was in heaven for nearly 6 hours. Methcathinone-based compounds are weird like that. Seem to be broken down quite quicky.

Anyway I didn't expect this post to be such a rant. But it's got some good info.

9. ODB

ODB Member

I cannot get any molly atm, and wanted to know if I would be satisfied with 4-mmc?
    Methylone has a great body euphoria to the touch and would be a great substitute for me but I wanted to know if 4-mmc could compare?

10. teagie

teagie Member

hello i have been using this chem for months now rolling once a week
    somtimes exceeding 2g in a night
    yes i have threw a couple of good old whiteys but nothing a good sleep did not sort
    out
    is this better than the mdma i used roll with in the early 90s ? o yeah in a different
    way
    this is a chem in its own right i carnt compare the 2
    this is how in goes for me 250 mg oral
    comes on very fast a short sharp shock of euphoric madness
    100mg snort at the peak omg am in the drone zone
    its a place i never want to leave
    i will chase the buzz all nite
    then taper off into mellow speed like state
    but not until my bag is empty :)
    my advice to ppl who goin roll with this is do not order more than u plan to use
    unless you have amazing self control
    there is only on serious side effect in my opinion
    additction is possible
    ps my spelling sux

11. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Be very careful with this substance. If some didn't already know, a small yet significant amount of users seem to have extreme side effects during the come down (probably metabolite allergy of some sort?). Effects reported have included

Inside of mouth peeling away to raw flesh
    Sores inside of mouth
    Oozing sores on body parts
    Painful heart beats
    Purple, red and blue extremities including stinging pain and permanent discoloration
    psychosis / delusions
    long lasting circulation problems
    long lasting or permanent numbness in body parts
    amnesia
    long lasting depression
    greatly raised blood pressure plus extreme vasoconstriction, could lead to gangrene and necrosis
    Strange rashes and break outs that persist and come back for months
    purple knees and other joints, in some cases long lasting discoloration
    blood turning dark green instead of red (only one case afaik)
    death (in several cases now)

There has also been speculation of it causing a sort of synthetic immunodeficiency as there are a few reports of users getting what are essentially opportunistic infections. Not sure if there is any solid proof if mephedrone is the direct cause, but it seems pretty certainly to at least significantly damage some peoples immune systems.

I personally had an unpleasant (although mild compared to most who have had bad effects) experience with mephedrone that left me with moderate side effects for weeks after I used it, although I am back to normal now. I really blame only myself for the effects as I didn't research it before I used it, but I don't want anyone else to get sucked into the hype of this drug. Some people may be ok with it, and I know many many many who are. But at the same time, do your research. A lot of people are having serious reactions to this substance and being left with long lasting (Weeks or months) or even seemingly permanent damage from it. And in most of the cases, the side effects don't seem to start until the high wears off. I really hate to see how hyped this drug is. I am not saying it is hyped intentionally either or the negative possibilities are intentionally hidden, just a bunch of people use it love it get no side effects and preach how wonderful it is, then the next person see's it as a wonder drug, tries it and gets asphyxiated or ends up with an opportunistic infection or full of sores. It is far under researched and I suggest people stay the fuck away from it, I wish I never even heard of the shit personally.

Keep in mind this is a true research chemical. It has had *no* research done on it what so ever. As far as I am aware it doesn't even have a CAS number, and its only been invented a very short period of time ago.

12. teagie

teagie Member

i agree but keep in mind there have been a few reported side effects
    but when compared the kilos of this substance being consumed weekly
    maybe the risk is low
    also consider possible impurites in the compound ie bad batch
    yes its a rc but i belive its been around in isreal for a few yrs known as carrab
    (now banned)
    deaths not proven to be mmcat
    yep addictive thats for sure
    enjoy while you can

13. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

I would estimate only around 1/2000 people gets the side effects which is low but still significant. I know of all batches of mephedrone going around I believe, and it is for sure not an impurity. People have gotten side effects off stuff that gave others none. It is in my opinion like an autoimmune / allegric reaction mixed with the natural side effects of mephedrone (vasoconstriction, extremely high blood pressure and heart rate).

14. teagie

teagie Member

i would be interested to know what the absolute minimum dosage
    that an allergic reaction became clear that would be very helpful to ppl
    also there has been a case where a regular user has had a reaction
    minor albeit but why would that be
    its a very high powered stim it goes with the territory
    i aint sayin its safe maybe just not the reaper in disguise
    btw i have suffered 10 hr racing irregular heartbeat after a binge on this
    but i have with speed the same
    it does seem the chem of choice for a lot of ppl atm
    who are abusing it with no problems
    ld50 will be interesting

15. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

The lowest dose I heard of causing serious reaction was 600 mg over 24 hours. Although I am not sure what the death doses have been people that die seem to die or go into coma pretty quick after snorting it. I think it is not the reaper in disguise perhaps but is def a drug people should stay away from until it is researched more. And I do think compared to other recreational drugs that this one should be considered more dangerous to take than most others. Online there are only like two dozen reports of negative effects, but I had heard reports of it putting people in the hospital that are not from people getting it online too. It's being sold as coke (I guess to people who never used coke before lol) and MDMA a lot recently on the streets all over the place, plus has a few of its own street level slang names now. I find it scary that this drug is getting so extremely popular despite being only around for a few years, totally unresearched, and already a significant amount of deaths and serious reactions.

16. teagie

teagie Member

i agree with ya man compared to any street drug atm this is far stronger
    look at the coke 4% pure if ya lucky mdma on the street pmsl
    i have been doing rec drugs for a long time lol
    when 1 e was enough for 3 ppl get off their face
    had a 8ball not long ago was in rock form piss poor
    if this is what ppl are used to its no wonder they go hospital after
    overedulging on the mmcat
    :) why buy it of the street that will cause problems

17. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

well not everyone knows you can buy analog drugs online....in fact the vast majority of drug users don't.

18. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member

I heard bad things about mephedrone but I am interested in therapeutic potential of things like it.

Cathinone is the amphetamine base for mephedrone and methylone, I guess this is a variation of the methamphetamine base for MDMA.

Bk-MDMA - methylone - 3,4-methylenedioxymethcathinone - beta-ketone analogue of MDMA

Cathinone (β-ketoamphetamine) is a monoamine alkaloid found in the shrub Catha edulis (Khat) and is chemically similar to ephedrine, cathine and other amphetamines

Bk-MBDB - butylone - beta-ketone-3,4-methylenedioxy-alpha-ethyl-N-methylphenethylamine

interestingly, this is a phenethylamine

Maybe BK-MBDB is the best because it doesn't have the amphetamineishism, which I suspect causes more issues...

From what I've heard, methylone might be better than mephedrone in terms of safety.

Butylone seems to be more what I'm looking for for therapeutic use. I'm interested in testing these two in the near future, as a stem off from MDMA, maybe more safe and useful.

I've heard that butylone or methylone are better than MDMA for therapeutic purposes. Since mephedrone is also similar, I was interested in that but it sounds pretty bad so I'm not interested in it anymore.

I wonder how butylone and methylone compare. Maybe people see mephedrone or MDMA as a wonder drug because they are experiencing what is also in butylone and methylone, but in smaller/safer amounts, without other unwanted stuff?

19. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

dude, i love that chem.

go for nasal dosing for the most intense rush imaginable.

don't vaporize it...or else it becomes EXTREMELY addictive...i've seen people stay up for 4 days on alternating nasal and vaporized dosing.

...or DO, if that's what you're into...haha

20. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

OH, and as for the negative side effects, i've heard a lot of it is just the circulation...after doing a lot in a short period i can get cold easy in the extremities, implying poor circulation.