4-methylmethcathinone - The Six Hour Orgasm

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Geneity, Feb 3, 2009.

1. rb10101

rb10101 Member

Very nice report.

Minus the weed - mirrors my initial experience as well. I too have found an initial dose of 150mg with 50mg booster at t+0:30 to be ideal. Any more or any additional boosters greatly magnifies the negatives, especially regarding the heart. I've also noticed effects regarding heart rate and BP lasting up to 4 days after experimentation. This includes palpitations where either I was going a mile a minute or finding myself waiting for the next beat.

I probably have more of this than any other RC but it will definitely be the last that I deplete. This will not be a frequent experiment unless I can discover ways to mitigate the effects on the heart. The comedown on this substance is typically a non-issue. The decent for me given the above dosage is fairly consistent.

T+0:30-45 peek/redose
    T+1:00-2:30 plateau
    T+3:00 baseline

The interesting (read WTF) part for me is that post experiment side effects are not apparent until T+12:00 following a nights sleep and generally include sustained heart rate of around 120BMP and high (unmeasured) blood pressure. These conditions typically last 3-4 days and DEFINITELY coincide with additional boosters beyond the initial at T+0:45. For each additional booster of 50mg, I can rely on an additional day of increased HR and BP. I have also noted numbness in my fingers during the experiment, possible related to hypertension(?).

Lastly, the more-ish qualities are greater than I have ever experienced and are magnified if you put it up your nose. There are many reports of folks exceeding 2g in a single session. Intranasal delivery is a recurring theme in these reports. I will reiterate that (for me) additional boosters equal additional days of heartache and ANY intranasal delivery depletes willpower.

Thoughts?
    :rolleyes:

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I agree.

Have you ever snorted it? I've heard of the drip causing lesions and blisters. I wouldn't snort it. It seems like a nasty chemical.

3. rb10101

rb10101 Member

Yes. I've not read any reports of ill-effects on the nose but assume damage is done. Intranasally... the effects peek in what seems like mere seconds but the juice is definitely not worth the squeeze as they are gone in under 10 minutes.

4. Geneity

Goddamn. Yeah adding booster doses seems to greatly extend the effects. After so long all the really fun effects will be gone and just the stimulation will remain for up to like 6 hours. That's why booster doses are sort of a bad idea. Well an initial dose and booster 30-60 minutes in would be good.

5. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Sounds like one I'd rather not touch...

Gotta draw the line somewhere... (no you don't, why would you do that?) (because I like my body and I want it to like me)

6. Geneity

Yeah well supplements and vitamins will protect the brain, but the body is pretty much on it's own....

7. rb10101

rb10101 Member

Indeed... for me, the line has been drawn.

<flushed>

8. twang

twang on the run

Weird question but do you think you could swim on mephedrone?

9. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

^^^yes swimming would be very good on mephedrone. no hot tub tho just a nice cool pool

10. twang

twang on the run

Whatta bout driving?

11. Softball

Softball Member

Sounds like a pretty intense chemical. It seems easy enough to get my hands on the stuff, but I've avoided it since reports on Erowid and Lycaeum indicate that it can be dangerous (not just Fox News "Parent's Should Be Afraid of Jenkem" dangerous).

12. kylej608

kylej608 Member

Ya idk it doesn't feel like it would be a very good thing often but then again in the rc world no one truely knows

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

sounds nuts, but that cardiac shit is too much, haha.

14. atomic_bong

atomic_bong Member

Ok now for the question that really matters lol...

HOW DOES IT COMPARE TO MDMA IN THE 3 CATEGORIES.

TOUCH.

LOVE.

EUPHORIA.

----
    Does it produce a greater euphoria than MDMA? I dont care much about the love or empathy since euphoria can make up for that, and how are the touch sensations, MDMA makes me want to rub on everything the entire time, is that the same or is it a purely euphoric experience?

15. 1337carlos

1337carlos Member

From what I know, it's FAR more euphoric and that just makes you want to experience it instead of touching things (although I loved rubbing my arms, haha). I felt very loved up, like I loved everyone and that everything was perfect but for some reason I think MDMA is more loving.

So..

Euphoria -- way more.
    Touch -- irrelevant or hard to determine.
    Love -- less.

Also, I found my first MMCat experience to be pretty different.. No jaw clenching, absolutely no comedown, a bit longer lasting (tiny bit, still way too short) and no day after.

16. kylej608

kylej608 Member

ya it seemed to be more of a stupid hornyness for me, nothing can beat real mdma

17. twang

twang on the run

Would driving on this be okay??

18. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Hell yeah. Its like a mix between meth and mdma. Its pretty awesome. This doods reported bpm is ridiculous though! I never get over 110bpm.

19. twang

twang on the run

Good! lol. Personally I dont want it to be anywhere near 190. I'm gonna research mine at a concert though so we'll see.

20. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

have fun!!!