4 Ho Dmt

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Johnny_Tsunami, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Johnny_Tsunami

Johnny_Tsunami Member

Hey fellow mind travellers! I was just inquiring all your thoughts on the substance 4 HO DMT. I've read that it is psilocin, which psilocybin metabolizes into when it enters your bloodstream. So is it basically like a mushroom trip or is there a difference I guess is what I'm asking. So yeah, if there's some coming my way (which there is) should I purchase it?

2. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

Huh? You're buying pure psilocin? I'd bet it's 4-ACO-DMT, and if you don't know the difference, you shouldn't take RCs.

3. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

They both metabolize into psilocin (that's spelled wrong), so yes chemically the experince is the same. I've only experience with mushrooms (psilocybin), so I can't tell you if there's a difference in the trip.

Please tell me you arn't as dumb as you act. (Not offensively at all, but you need to know what you're doing when it comes to these substances or you can end up very dead.) (and if you die chances are it'll end up on the news, chemical related death in the news = chemical outlawed. dont fuck it up for the rest of us by being dumb)