4 Aco Dmt + Syrian Rue + Dmt

Discussion in 'DMT' started by supak888, Jul 23, 2015.

1. supak888

supak888 Members

Hi Guys.
    Pls, can you help me with something ?
    My friends would like to try 4 ACO DMT with MAOI Syrian rue and possible during trip they plan to smoke DMT. I suppose Syrian Rue with DMT is OK and is used to prolong DMT trip, but not sure how it is with 4 ACO DMT >> My questions:

1. Is OK to eat Syrian rue let's say 30 minutes before eating 4 ACO DMT ?
    How it will change the trip ? Can they expect the same or similar effect as
    shrooms + Syrian rue ?

2. If 4 ACO DMT + Rue is OK, is safe to eat 30mg of ACO and 3g of Rue ? Based on presumption that they already had 40mg of ACO only and it was OK. They know that 30mg of ACO + Rue can bevery intense.

3. When you would suggest to smoke DMT ? I suppose syrian rue effect lasts for several hours, so if they smoke DMT let's say 3-4 hours in the trip, is this OK ? Or should they smoke DMT earlier so effect of MAOI is still active and thus prolong DMT effect?

4. How syrian rue impacts DMT ? I mean without MAOI it lasts maybe 10-15 minutes...how it will last with syrian rue ?

Thanks a lot for your help here.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

don't know about rue with 4-aces but you can take the DMT orally a couple hours after taking the rue.

30 mins is probably not enough time for the rue to kick in.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Most information I've seen suggests MAOI's potentiate tryptamines, and changes the trip somewhat, it is a safe combination. I'd probably go with 25 mgs 4-aco-dmt, particularly if you are adding DMT. I would smoke the DMT at the onset of the 4-aco-dmt trip, I found that there is some cross tolerance when smoking DMT a few hours into a 4-aco-dmt trip, so I do not recommend that approach.

I've explored Pharmahuasca with Syrian Rue and DMT, the trip lasted about 3 hours for me, but the first 45 mins or so was considerably more intense than the rest of the trip, I also ate some DMT on top of smoking some for that trip, so that potentially made the effects persist longer.

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

please don't try this with any other weird RCs though, or phenethylamines. taking syrian rue with nbome-series chems would probably be fatal.

5. supak888

supak888 Members

thank you guys, I appreciate your help here. So at the end, no DMT will be smoked....so it will be only Syrian Rue and 4 ACO DMT.
    So you suggest eat Rue let's say 1.5 hour before taking ACO, or 1 hour is enough ? Rue doesn't create some tolerance, right ?
    And do you think that ACO trip will be then longer ?

I always thought that Syrian Rue is used only for DMT...to prolong DMT trip. Don't know how Syrian Rue can potetiate shrooms or 4 ACO DMT trip...but most probably it does ...for shrooms certainly so it must do also for 4 ACO!

ace_k : I fully agree with you. Once I had nBome and never more ! I believe 4 ACO DMT can work with Syrian rue...but I would not do it with any other RC of course.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It might make the trip longer, I've never tried an MAOI with Shrooms or 4-aco-dmt so I cannot really tell you how it'll effect the trip. I guess the general vibe I've got from reading Shroomhuasca reports as well as my own Changa experiences to kind of relate is that the MAOI seems to 'slow' the trip down, but in doing so sometimes the visuals, perceptions, and sensations are more vivid. I'm sure there is variation in experiences though.

1 hr after ingesting the syrian rue might be good. The syrian rue has it's own psychoactive effects. It doesn't have visuals or psychedelic effects but I recall being higher than I was expecting from it, I kind of felt moderately drunk off of it but not in a stupor.

7. supak888

supak888 Members

Thank you guerillabedlam.