350 joints in a week??

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jo_k_er_man, Jan 15, 2009.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Ok.. well i'll post the article where i found this quote.. but overall its the quote that astonished me..
    holy shit.. 350 joints.. that's 2 joints every hour.. 24 hrs a day.. lets figure in an average.. since the average person sleeps 8 hrs a day.. that makes it 3 joints every hour.. 16 hrs a day..

2. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Member

where do we sign up to be studied? im up for 500 joints a week.

3. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

how about they just put me in a small room with a stereo, and computer with internet access and pump smoke in 24/7

4. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

In the UK, don't most people mix their J's with tobacco? Still a lot of smoking, but kinda would make more sense.

5. Nero_Designs

Nero_Designs Inhaled Dreams

Why don't they just saute' and shove the whole goddamn plant down your throat.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

the study was done in boston

7. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Well, I just saw that it was a BBC article.

If it's from Boston, then the realll answer is people from Boston smoke a shit ton of weed. End of story, Massachusetts is the greatest.

8. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Yep.

The traditional British way to get high would be to stick 3 rolling papers together (2 lengthwise, one securing the centre), add tobacco, add cannabis (unfortunately, a hell of a lot of people refer to carcinogenic blocks of so-called hash (''rocky'') as cannabis and smoke it because it's cheap and 'consistent'!!), spread the contents equally; roll the joint and apply a cardboard roach to the toke end; then fire up and chill out. I'm sure I need not explain the dangers of smoking unfiltered tobacco.. (oh yeh, a lot of people are adamant on using tobacco from manufactured cigarettes and completely refuse to use rolling tobacco - the safer option IMO if you're using tobacco in your joints!) ..unfiltered tobacco is one thing, but smoking the adulterated noxious formula that is 'soap bar' through a roach with tobacco is quite frankly a fucking death wish.

Britain is a dangerous country when it comes to weed. Even most of the green's contaminated unless you have a trusty source. Glass, sand, sugar, grit, SMA baby milk powder, salt, silicone spray, etc. etc. are just a few properties of current day British cannabis... but I'm sure that's old/common news to most.

Who'd of thought vapourising the custom base (or at least causing it severe physical harm) would become the new drive for supply and demand?!

9. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

bob marley said in an interview that he went through a pound of ganja every week...

10. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

could it be a typo and really be 35 instead of 350?

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

dood I smoke alot of weed. but theres no way I could smoke that much...

12. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

..or maybe sheer over exaggeration.
    Let's not forget the fact that this is a mainstream news source at work.

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

or you know it could've been some 15y/o that was like "omgz d00d i smoke soooooo much pot.. i smoke like 350 joints a week!"

14. Nero_Designs

Nero_Designs Inhaled Dreams

The majority of stoners don't smoke jays/blunts exclusively...

15. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I know some stoners who almost exclusively smoke joints, because they love the act of rolling it and smoking it like a cigarette . . . those guys happen to smoke cigarettes too, so you see the underlying drive, they say it's an art form and they get so much pleasure just from holding the little thing like they do

different strokes for different folks :)

i myself prefer pipes/bubblers/bongs but i would never turn down a joint

16. dubie

dubie Member

for sure. a friend of mine brought one of those joint rollers over the other day and it rolled a perfect fatty just how i like it. once in a while i dont mind a joint. id much rather smoke out of one of my pieces, or twist a blunt.

17. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

350 joints in a week? Goddamn, what a waste of weed. Im more of a bong smoker rather than a joint toker, but like those before me, I'll never turn down a joint.

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

say a J is like 1g... thats still 350g... or 15oz roughly.. a week... thats an ounce shy of a lb!!!.. actually.. 18g short of a lb to be exact

19. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Theyre prolly just little .5-.7ers tho.. Thats still a fuckton of weed tho

20. tothedome1

tothedome1 Member

hey thats closer to 12.5 ounces exactly dumbass. haha a pound is 448 grams.