32 members online

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Apr 16, 2013.

1. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

This has to be the lowest I have ever seen. What is happening, Hipfora?

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

And just my luck; the only other poster here at RT at the moment is some lumberjack named Sitka who never says anything interesting. :(

3. Sitka

Sitka viajera

Considering my company, I'm jealous.

4. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Considering my sig pic, it's good you are wearing a helmet.

5. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Your sig picture is why I hate to post after you. Happy Birthday Bird! That worked out pretty good you are shitting on your birthday wish.

6. Sitka

Sitka viajera

Sadly that is the wittiest thing that's come out of either orifice all day long.

7. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

We need a cartoon pic of a forum boss looking out to an empty auditorium and saying, "If you don't like it here you can go someplace else."

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Fora is actually the latin noun. If you were addressing the plural of forum it would be fora. But if you are identifying the plural of forum, its forums.

Which is why the site is called Hip forums, you cant address each forum simultaneuosly.

I just wanted to be a grammar nazi. And this is all I could come up with to reply, which I think is a sign of how lame this thread is.

I also made at least half a dozen grammatical errors in this post, simply cos I couldnt be fucked writing it properly

9. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

In the before time this place was called hipfora, I believe. Bird likes to relive the days of his youth.

10. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

All the interesting intellectual people have been scared off by the simplistic idiots who remain.

And here we are babbling away.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

On a totally unrelated subject

I was really into The Walking Dead for the first two seasons, but all of a sudden just no interest in even downloaded the current one.

Same with Big Bang theory, zero interest in the current season. Horrowitz can get a girlfriend, but so many Hip Forumers cant, the world is a topsy turvy place

12. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

Big Bang Theory seems like the geek version of Friends, the show that preceded it by a decade, but with most of the cast like the geeky and awkward Ross Geller.

13. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

14. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

There seems to be a lack of interest, so I will not bore you guys with that.

15. oxyqueen

oxyqueen Member

Yes I noticed the low member per freak ratio at times. I say freaks because 98% of the guests are all reading various sex threads. I saw someone reading one that made me utterly gag. It was called cooking with cum: post your recipes. Oh gawd, I just had to see that. I haven't calmed my gag reflex yet. So where is everyone anyways?... :confused:

16. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

They are probably cooking with cum as we speak.

17. odonII

odonII O

Well. I'm shocked.

18. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

They are probably cooking with cum as we speak.

I would eat a soy burger first .

There seems to be a lack of interest, so I will not bore you guys with that.

Ok on the bordom manifesto , I guess I will need to write one my self then .Three things , I have never written a manifesto before , I dont live in Europe, and I am not usuly bored . I will need a great deal of input from bored Europeans to write this manifesto. Maby some one has allready written some thing close to this and I can just steal there work .

19. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

I work from very early in the morning until mid afternoon and when I came home the cat proceeded to crap all over the carpet which had to be cleaned up.

Otherwise I would have come on earlier.

20. Lodog

Lodog ¿

The weather has been great around here and I've been having some fun in the sun. I hope all my friends here are doing the same... except jmt I hate that guy.