300mg of dxm

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by SpENS93, Jan 25, 2009.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i have a really bad cough so my dad got me some cough gels

never done dxm before dont have any ocs or xannies atm since im broke till payday sooo i might give this a go

what to expect?? im 6'1 140-150

2. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

read some erowid reports...

do you have any weed? unless you're going for the third plateau (which 300mg definitely won't put you at), DXM doesn't do much that's really all that interesting if you don't smoke weed with it.

but anyway expect some sensory flanging, a weird body heaviness, euphoria, a lot of motor difficulties... it's different for different people though. i'd still reccomend trying it, i'm really glad i did.

definitely listen to music on it; i find that DXM does the most incredible things with headphones to go with it.

3. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

cant smoke on probation

4. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

ah, well you should know that DXM can cause a false positive for opiates, if you're getting tested. but you said you do OC's so you're probably not worried about that.

anyway i'd still try it if i were you, you might like it.

5. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i just had my first expernice with dxm last night i am 140 lbs 5'10'' and drank a bottle of zicam max cold it has 6.0mg of dxm in each spray, 100 sprays in a bottle so i took 600 mg i was fucked beyond all hell, i am also on probation and i was smoking weed like a mofo it makes you feel so freakin good!