30 years & have cancer warnings

Discussion in 'Cancer: There is Hope' started by Luvnh8, Feb 11, 2012.

1. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

Precancerous cells are a precursor for cancerous cells, hence 'pre'cancerous
    And the point is that when it progresses to that, no matter the course of treatment, I have opted to let it run its course, there is no treatment for precancerous cervical cells. It's all about the future on this one

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

as far as your pain goes...and i'm not just saying it because we're on a hippy site...cannabis has been known to work wonders for pain in cancer, and other, patients.

i used to supply a dude who had cancer spread to his bones and all over his body. he was prescribed all kinds of opiate pain killers, but he said that weed worked the best :)

best of luck to you

3. porkstock41

uhh...yes, they REMOVE them

4. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

that's not treatment lol everyone knows you can always just have shit removed.. unless its like your whole stomach or something i suppose

5. porkstock41

so you would rather let pre cancerous cells develop into cancer and kill you slowly and painfully, than to have a slightly inconvenient procedure done at your gyno?

6. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

yes actually, I won't have bits and pieces of me removed. they can experiment on me when i'm dead

7. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I am glad that you got to help your friend through their passing. I am sure that it was appreciated by him and also his family.

I am going to keep you in my thoughts for Friday and stay positive!! We will be waiting for your news along with you.

It is good that you found something that is helping with your pain and discomfort, that will really help you as you deal with all else.

Again, take care of you. A little pampering is a good thing. :)

8. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

We need to respect the wishes of others and at times the best thing we can do is be supportive of decisions they make based upon where they are with things.

Sometimes providing information and time is what helps.

We may not agree but since it is not our body or life we also must accept their decisions.

Please remember when giving advice in this forum we are dealing with people already scared and trying to sort through news none of us want to get.

1 person likes this.
  9. alwayscrackers

alwayscrackers Member

a colposcopy can be done, cone biopsy, have them frozen or burnt away, so yes there is a treatment.
    and they don't always turn cancerous by the way, they may do, they may not, but if they do they can attack all over the body.

my daughter had the treatment when they were detected when she was young, it was simple and painless enough, she's now fine and has been for nearly 15 years.

i elected to wait because of a hospital phobia and see what would happen when they found precancerous cells on my cervix as they can just go away.........thay don't always turn cancerous. i was lucky, mine went without any treatment, but i am still regularly checked. it was only just a year or so ago that my daughter actually told me that she had had the procedure done, she didn't want to worry me by talking about it before.

i do respect your decision to do nothing at this stage, it's your body, tour decision, but you are young and the treatment simple and effective, just wanted to say.

just wondering though why you had the smear test done in the first place if you're not going to follow through? is it because of fear of the treatment for it? i hope that you don't mind me asking.

10. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I feel bad for you buddy and i hope your tests are OK!!

Good luck buddy if you do go thru and schedule it!!!

[​IMG]

11. Luvnh8

Luvnh8 Member

After my visit friday, it has been noted cancerous............as i stated before.
    They have chosen to remove as much as they can on the 28th, and hope it\doesn't
    rapidly grow even more.
    Thank you for the weed tip, I have been aware but is illegal on the rez for any kind of drugs and alcohol plus work in the health department so that is a no no lol. Will think of this after the 28th though while im off work that week! ty

I'm aware of the pre warnings, they have been there for two years.............. as stated before..... but currently that isn't the case anymore but thank you for sharing your two cents

im not feeling well................excuse my attitude but we are still goign through the cermonies and memorials and just said goodbye to my friend tonight while seeing him the last time. Other than that I haven't been online much at all............

12. Dude111

13. oceanicbliss

oceanicbliss Member

I wish you good luck and positive energy from this part of the planet .

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Seized by anger, removal of cells is preventative care, not a treatment.

I went through two years of monitoring for skin cancer because I let it get to that point. Get the mole zapped. Get the cervical cells zapped and have a long happy life.

Would you get a bone set?
    Would you pull a rotten tooth? A cavity filled?

If your companion animal had a tumor, would you seek care for it?

15. Luvnh8

Luvnh8 Member

Hello, yes I'm still there for them now, but had to leave and travel to be with my family as I lost my Uncle two weeks ago... Just got home recently and it's hectic busy and hard to get online again.
    That was a very painful thing to experience... 6 weeks of healing and pain and they took off quite a bit and will see me again for follow up... he said if it still grew then they will discuss taking off my uterus :( and that scares me!
    I was almost tempted to use cannibus for pain, but couldn't get any lol
    it was intense but the docs gave me other pain meds. and i took the week to myself for healing before it go super busy...
    Thank you for the helping and tipful posts and yes I'm aware of cloposcopies ...even if i can't spell it lol. I did those regulary for the past two years now. Next one in 5 months :(

16. Dude111

Ahhhh im so sorry :(

I do hope things improve for you SOON!!

Peace and love to you [​IMG]

17. shinninglikeme

shinninglikeme Banned

hey guys comeon, CAncer is well treated and people have survived as many 30years , so even if u are 20 -30 you will live till 50 and 60. Isnt that enough.