<3 Lauren Southern is back with a new documentary, Borderless

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 6-eyed shaman, May 25, 2019.

1. So they can deliver a desktop waterfall, or a hellfire missile? Now THAT is what I call progress!!!

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The Pentagon has demanded solutions to drones and flying cars by 2020. Already, the first political assassination attempt occurred in South America involving at least 50-150 drones. Drones are the UniBomber gone high tech, and the Pentagon already has drones of their own that repair each other in flight and swarm like hornets. No need to blow yourself up, when a $200.oo radio controlled car will do it for you. Tablet sized drones with four wheels can already jump right through a second story window. The bat models and sting rays are the most realistic and the Pentagon has been working hard on making them silent and require one charge a year at most, they can get power straight out of sea water like Captain Nemo and are planning on putting at least 40,000 in the oceans alone.

3. This will all end well.

4. wooleeheron

The only solution is self-organizing systems logics which can redefine both politics and economics more organically and efficiently. Getting there is the problem, because there is no other solution, and organic theories are anathema in academia, while we require a theory of everything just to save as many lives as we can. Don't let anyone tell you karma isn't a bitch! This will require generations to even begin to sort out.

5. Much the way American politics muddles along. Our regulations and laws are a disorganized, conflicting arrangement that begets bureaucratic offices that literally contradict each others' actions. It's a mess. It's also a convenient way to snare politicians, especially the president.

I doubt there's any way he can wipe his ass without generating an automatic lawsuit from somebody. Like most massive organizations it's patently impossible to totally obey all of the laws on the books. At some point the choice will go gray. It happens to all of them. When it happened to Clinton it wasted years of effort and millions of dollars which fattened lawyers and did little else.

Dueling might be the way to go. It's not usually a "to the death" affair. The loser is often easy to spot afterward.

That would be an interesting thread, Who would you challenge to a duel?

6. wooleeheron

Go ahead, tell the Pentagon you want a duel. They have bullets that will follow you around the corner. Then they will bury you in the local landfill. Only those with no power suggest leveling the playing field.

7. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

It's actually the highest it's been in decades. Globally.

I'm guessing you don't know how/why Whiteness was created, or anything about systemic racism? Because your statement doesn't reflect the real world in any way.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I can tell everyone the sky is yellow and the sun is blue. If they see for themselves it's not no one listens. This is why the whole racism goes away if you don't talk about argument does not work. People are seeing the same thing being discussed.

It's kind of insulting to the intelligence of minorities to say that they are being lied to and accepting this lie just because some white people make it up. Yet that is the right wing white view. Other white men make this all up since they have no plan for the goverment.

9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Word salad ... yum
    When you have an agenda, anything that logically contradicts it has to be met with violent opposition to include attacks on anybody who dare attempt to elucidate.

It's so difficult to separate those whose intelligence is insufficient to reason from those who are cleverly operating covertly to further a subversive agenda.

It doesn't look like many here are interested in learning, but just in case it helps, this one is only six minutes:

Then, in what I expect is the unlikely scenario one might quest for more:

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I know right

11. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Rise of anti-European attitudes? What are you talking about? The rise of nationalism in European countries threatening a sense of European identity? In Europe, nationalism rising "Euroskepicism" (see Europhpbia) about the future of the European community? Euroscepticism - RationalWiki ; Europhobia definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary Or the usual Great Replacement paranoia about "European culture" or western civilization being engulfed by a rising tide of Muslim immigration? This "European culture", an invention of nineteenth and twentieth century intellectuals seeking to distinguish themselves from crass American and Soviet materialists, was supposedly rooted in the heritage from ancient Greece and Rome, after Teutonic and Frankish barbarians traded their loin cloths for togas. I think the intellectual and cultural achievements of Europe are robust enough to hold their own in the marketplace of ideas, despite the best efforts of their neo-barbarian defenders, the Great Replacement theorists.
    Seems to me that the "certain somebody dwelling on the past and impeding a fresh start with a new future where different people coexist and get along" must be your girlfriend Lauren Southern and the "Great Replacement" ideologues she represents. Atrocity stories are the stock and trade of propagandists like Lauren. They inflame passions, often for the purpose of short-circuiting rational thought. The United States was led into World War I partly by lurid tales of German soldiers skewing babies on the spikes of their helmets. Accounts of brutal killings of South African farmers don't answer the question whether or not the killings were part of a pattern that can be considered "genocide". South Africa has encountered political turbulence since the death of Nelson Mandela, that's for sure; political corruption and ethnic tensions have mounted between Nguni and Sotho--the latter including Pedi racist firebrand Julius Malema, whose inflammatory rhetoric against "Boers" could induce followers to make moves on farmers. The evidence thus far is insufficient to settle that. because: (1) there is no proof that the killings were racially motivated; (2) there is no proof that they are part of some organized movement; (3) there is no proof that white farmers are at greater risk of being murdered than the general population; and (4) there is no proof that white versus black violence is more prevalent than black on black intra-Bantu violence.

Given the brutal history of South African apartheid imposed by Afrikaners upon four-fifths of the population, many observers expected a bloodbath after the Bantu majority took over, but that didn't happen. The current President, Cyril Ramphosa, from the small Venda tribe, is a wealthy businessman and cattle rancher closely tied to international commercial interests and not likely prone to a communist takeover or racial violence. In fact, the white minority has continued to prosper economically, while the black majority has, for the most part, struggled with high rates of poverty, leading to a high rate of robbery and violent crime. So when farms are attacked, the motive might be racial, but it might simply be economic. Willie Sutton said he robbed banks because "that's where the money is". Maybe the commercial farms have been targeted for the raids for the same reason. More black farm workers than whites are killed.'More black farm workers are killed than white farm workers' - Johan Burger

Lauren Southern's (and your own?) special concern about white deaths is quite selective, reflecting her "Great Replacement" mindset. She has fallen into bad company, hobnobbing with the likes of Simon Roche, Charlottesville "Unite the Right" marcher and lobbyist for an intrepid group of Afrikaner preppers who are pushing the "white genocide" conspiracy theory.
    Trump’s tweet echoing white nationalist propaganda about South African farmers, explained
    The Race War Preppers Behind South Africa's 'White Genocide' Meme
    Claims about ‘white genocide’ in South Africa unsupported | Africa Check
    FACT CHECK: Is a 'Large-Scale Killing' of White Farmers Underway in South Africa?
    The dangerous myth of 'white genocide' in South Africa
    Searching for white genocide in South Africa

No, I don't want anybody to be the victim of atrocities as payback for past transgressions by others or even themselves.
    I'm sure many Afrikaners are fine people who deserve respect for staying in South Africa and trying to make it work. But I think this particular Suidlander group is pursuing a risky strategy of sowing seeds of suspicion through divisive rhetoric and actions. Karma is causality; actions have consequences, and their own behavior puts them at risk. Actually, where genocide is concerned, a stronger case could be made that the "Great Replacement" theory is a genocidal conspiracy of white Christians against non-whites and Muslims. Wasn't it the Christchurch mass murderer in New Zealand, killer of 51 people, who had a 70 page maniifesto elaborating on the Great Replacement theory and crediting mass murderers Dylan Rood (Charleston black church massacre), Darren Osborne (Finsbury park van killings) , and Alexandre Bisonnette (Quebec mosque shooter) for their contributions to the cause? Wasn't it sweet, innocent Lauren, who gave us The Great Replacement video, who shared a false report on her Twitter account that it was two Syrian refugees who were responsible for the Quebec attack, and who is also tied to the radical identitarian groups Defend Europe and Generation Identity trying to block rescue vessels so that refugees can drown at sea. Far right raises £50,000 to target boats on refugee rescue missions in Med Europe’s alt-right launches campaign to “chase down” refugee boats at sea, quickly raises $100,000 What a sick puppy Lauren is! And you find her attractive, and think we should swallow her propaganda?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

13. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Yes, we know. Suidlander farmer-preppers are concerned about white geoncide, and make You Tube videos. But see previous post for the bigger picture.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Learn to quote.
    The video presents essentially the same you did but in video form.

Okiefreak likes this.
  15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

16. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Tundra

OH please no not Dennis Prager LOL

Do you know the first time I saw one of his videos I thought it was a satirical parody of some loony right winger, I mean it was so obviously disingenuous crap or laughably OTT that I just laughed and moved on.

And watching his lefties video my view hasn't change it was laugh out loud funny.

It was only later that I realised some people (I can only guess it’s the gullible and the unquestioning) were actually taking this comedy seriously.

I mean he comes out with zingers like saying that in the US all Christians are left wingers preaching left wing ideas, really? Does one of the US's most potent lobbying groups 'The Christian Right' not exist in his world?

And one of his most hilarious claims is that ‘lefties’ ALL lefties, don’t want debate but in my experience it’s the right wingers that constantly shy away from open and honest debate (people can just look through the politics forum to know this).

It’s the right wingers that seem unable to present rational arguments and fall back on bias and prejudice (their feelings).

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  17. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

For a critique of "Prager University" lectures pertinent to this thread, see https://readsludge.com/2018/12/27/who-funds-pragerus-anti-muslim-content/ (tracing the funding of amti-immigrant, anti-Muslim content to billioniare families like the Wilks brothers of Texas, the Bradleys of Wisconsin, and the Koch brothers; https://www.cato.org/blog/pragerus-nation-immigrants-video-has-serious-problem (criticizing the anti-immigrant distortions in Prager U's "A Nation of Immigrants" video; and an analysis of Prager's insidious influence in "creating a dense network of extremist thinkers" allowing " those who identify as mainline conservatives to gain easy access to white supremacist logic" through the likes of "scientific racist" Stefan Molynuex and Milo Yiannopoulos. PragerU’s Influence For reviews of Prager U. characterizing it " little more than a corporate ad campaign for conservative anti-intellectualism" and "a high-tech merchant of doubt, a litmus test and recruitment tool for the uninformed" see https://www.quora.com/What-is-your-review-of-Prager-University and PragerU isn’t just fake news, it’s dangerous and Prager U Will Make You Dumber — Dan From The Internet and https://www.quora.com/How-factual-are-the-videos-made-by-Prager-University For assessments of Dennis Prager, himself, as a fearmonger, "professional tone troll and conspiracy theorist" who Poses as a defender of Judeo Christian morality while blindly supporting the Imoralist in Chief Donald Trump, see Dennis Prager - RationalWiki The Immoral Majority

Balbus likes this.
  18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It's a video that addresses the topic in question.

If someone is wrong about something, is that person wrong about everything? If so then there isn't a right one.

19. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Dang dude! :tonguewink:

20. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I thought the topic in question was Lauren Southern's documentary. There seem to be two videos in play--- "White South African Farmers Say..." which is certainly on topic, and the Prager Lectures which aren't. The Prager stuff is ironically hilarious: "Lying to Push An Agenda" pretty much sums up Prager and his "university", as well as the prevaricating President he worships. People who live in glass Trump Towers shouldn't cast videos like "The Left Ruins Everything", since much the same could be said of "the Right". If someone posts an off-topic video full of over-the-top, one-sided, biased stereotypes, over-generalizations, right-wing talking points and false claims masquerading as lectures should we be impressed and take it seriously? I don't think so. Might as well just say "Lefties Suck" and be done with it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    McFuddy and Balbus like this.