<3 Lauren Southern is back with a new documentary, Borderless

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 6-eyed shaman, May 25, 2019.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

It was hell, but we survived. Does that make you nervous?

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The cultural revolution of the 1960s didn't happen because young people were satisfied with the status quo. Every country has had their own similar cultural revolution, and it is just a precursor of what is to come, because they have had to reinvent themselves entirely from scratch relying mostly on eons old spiritual crap. Next comes the science.

3. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Did he really just blame the rise of white-supremacy on anti-racists? I'd like to say that's a new low, but unfortunately it isn't.

Meliai and Okiefreak like this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

they took our jerrbs

5. wooleeheron

They speak baby talk. All their Professional Wrestling and reality TV crap is just baby talk. They contradict themselves all the time and ramble and use the most absurd bullshit logic imaginable. The lights are on, but nobody is home, and you could have a better conversation with a bot, as the technology is about to prove. Some kids, nobody wants to babysit.

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

It's like the playground bully or the abusive husband who asks "why did you make me do that?" --a classic example of what psychologists call projection: "a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world." Defense mechanism | human psychology A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harboring hostile thoughts. Instead of trying to build bridges to those who are different from themselves, propagandists like Milo, Lauren and Six try to build walls and fan the flames of distrust. "Those blacks, Muslims, Jews, etc., may put on a front of being decent folks, but deep down inside they're rot to the core and are waiting till we let down our guard and they can murder us in our beds". And that's not racism--oh, no. That's just being "realistic". Such attitudes become self-fulfilling prophecies.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    GuerrillaLorax likes this.
  7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Saying "it's karma," regarding the heinous murders of South African farmers due to their skin tone sounds pretty damn racist to me.

Cultural Marxism has corrupted yours and Wokiefreak's mind into believing that racism is a one way street.

8. 6-eyed shaman

You're missing my point entirely. Sure some of you survived. But after the mass European migration and Manifest Destiny, did your culture, your cuisine, your folklore, language and customs?

You said the "great replacement" was a myth. I provided a historic example, and this is how you backpedal? For real? Pathetic.

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

You're talking about two different phenomena" : (1) a historic event perpetrated by settlers of European extraction against my ancestors centuries ago; and (2) a hypothetical development conjured up in the imaginations of the decendants of said Europeans who are afraid that someone will do to them as their ancestors did to others in the past. Maybe so, maybe not. The former happened. The latter hasn't, and to portray it as inevitable is a myth--more accurately, a paranoid delusion. Memories of the past and projections of the future can be useful in avoiding repeating the mistakes of history. However, if we dwell on them excessivley, they can impede a fresh, rational encounter with the present. Of all the things the Suidlanders could be doing to avoid being massacred, I think one of the the least constructive is to be isolating themselves at home and looking to the Alt Right overseas for aid. But that's just my opinion. Native Americans have the option of being bitter about what happened to them or moving on. I prefer to do the latter. As for our culture, we try as best we can to preserve our heritage,
    Chickasaw Cultural Center - Native American Culture & History
    Chickasaw Cultural Center: A Home for People, History and Culture - IndianCountryToday.com

[​IMG]

But I'm still grateful for exposure to the great civilizations of other parts of the world, and I'm proud of my fellow Chickasaw who are still making important contributions to the modern world.
    FIRST NATIVE AMERICAN ASTRONAUT TO FLY IN SPACE John Herrington, Chickasaw Indian, STS-112 Space Shuttle Endeavor 2002
    Historic Figures By Name | Chickasaw.tv
    When I go the the symphony in Oklahoma City, I'm proud to see the statue of America's first major prima ballerina, Maria Tallchief of the Osage nation, in the lobby, and to here the Chickasaw Nation announced as a sponsor of the Oklahoma Philharmonic.

As the saying goes, "the past is history, the future is mystery, today is a gift. That's why we call it the present." If you allow fear to rule your life, you'll never be free, and devoting your life to fearmongering will bring you and those around you nothing but misery.

10. wooleeheron

The past is history, the future is a mystery, and without reliable memories, everything is deja vu all over again! The present came and went, for chance favors the unprepared mind, while nature favors whatever comes around!

Okiefreak likes this.
  11. GuerrillaLorax

12. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I read about the term. I think 6 mentioned it, or it could have been someone else. I understand that term to mean little else than that the user of it supports a view on the right.

13. 6-eyed shaman

Seeing how there's a rise of anti-European attitudes on the rise within the continent and worldwide. I'd say it's not so much a paranoid delusion as it is a possible future for the continent.

You seem to claim you hold the philosophy, "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind." Then why not have the same attitude toward the modern day Affrikaners? You acknowledge there were human rights atrocities that were committed in the past that we shouldn't dwell on excessively. So why do you say, after watching Farmlands (as you said you saw it "in toto"), and listening to the interviews of people who cleaned up the crime scenes of a drowning of a child in boiling water, that your response to this was, "That's karma," after watching the video?

South African 12-year-old drowned in boiling water after seeing parents killed

Seems to me like a certain somebody on here is dwelling on the past, impeding on a fresh start with a new future where different people coexist and get along.

I could do the same, I could dwell on the past and demand that the Muslim Arabs pay reparations for the cruel treatment of my ancestors during Islamic slave trade. But I won't, because I never actually experienced it, which means I'm not entitled to reparations either.

I think it's great that many Indian tribes and nations were able to preserve what they could after the cultural shift took place. Chickasaw included. Great links by the way. There were lots of Native American discoveries and knowledge that was able to be shared with the rest of the world.
    Other tribes like the ones in my area (Klamath, Takelma, Modoc, Shasta), weren't so fortunate. These kinds of things happen when one culture gets outpopulated by another, and dies off from imported germs and diseases they have no immunities to.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  14. GuerrillaLorax

Yes, he did just mention it. That's why I figured I'd post the video here. Yeah it's a conspiracy theory often spewed by alt-right types.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    soulcompromise likes this.
  15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is exactly the rhetoric and attitude that keeps racism a 'thing'.

Some people who talk like this are not too bright and actually think they're helping somehow, while others are smart enough to know it's a way of dividing people for easier conquering but they can play dumb and pretend they're trying to help make things better.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  16. wooleeheron

LOL, money keeps racism a thing and the cure for racism is to throw large sums of cash off the tops of tall buildings to weed out the inferior cultures. Terrorists could save money and anguish merely tossing money off the tops of builds and overpasses. If all the wealthiest men in the world were coal black, we'd all be working on our tans.

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And if pigs had wings, maybe they could fly. We are where we are, racism is at an all time low. It would disappear completely if it stopped being referred to. Whites who feel guilty for some reason about things that happened generations ago are key at reminding everyone that we should be thinking of past racism. If only they'd let it go, racism would slip off into the recesses of history.

18. wooleeheron

Bullshit, all the evidence indicates even animals are racist, because race is not really the issue. Either you address the underlying economics, or you are another wannabe lawyer playing with words. We make distinctions between races, classes, etc. because it is usually to our own advantage for the majority to do so.

19. 6-eyed shaman

Your evidence: "Because I said so and I know everything!"

20. wooleeheron

My evidence includes a book with a thousand pages proving modern science is full of crap, according to their own standards and empirical evidence.