3-9-05--lest coming suddenly

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Sign Related, Jan 12, 2005.

1. *~*Over*The*Stars*~*

*~*Over*The*Stars*~* Member

Hahahaha!!

You earned a heart ^.^

*Heart*

2. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

Now check this: Certain of you yourselves are become as proof to these being fulfilled:

Matthew 24

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

^^^Did not those of you who truely are devils bare yourselves in this very post?

Matthew 24

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not (the self of the devil in general).

^^^O yes, translate that to imply what certain of you said today about what you claim you seen, then you see for yourselves in other words it still implies that quote.

Now look this way:

Mark 13

20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

^^^Smite the '0' (zero) in general. That faze of error that's corrected and now darkened got those days shortened. But remember I revealed to you kingdom as-gain-secret-truth kingdom!

And get this:

Matthew 24

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

^^^Days? Afterwards those days is come lest 'those days' because everything will be revealed as 'one day' in this world. One time! And everyone will go by my wise time, not the devil's wise time.

Natthew 24

44Therefore be ye also ready: for in (I-you) such an hour (unto--think of the devils mimmicing of being hidden) as ye think not (the self of the devil in general) the Son of man cometh.

^^^That least thing concerning energy. And the foolish time of the devil in general thing filled in with the wise time of the devil in general thing.

And how can the calender people use, which is apart of Satan's kingdom, stand now?! Ha! Step from the knew and get into the know.

Mark 13

28Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

^^^I shaketh the tree that reveals the wicked ones. But anyway, know that number 28 well. 2+8 once equaled ten (10) , but now it equal 11 (greater than 9, but lesser than 12). What age are all of you really since the '0' is dropped?

Me- I would have watched, (something that equaled 9). I step from the knew into the know. What does my age equal now? You can say I did a 9-11 on you in a sense while I'm of this source. And, yet in still, 9 is something known reguardless of what you knew or what you know. Known factors are like sticky threads that stand. Anyway, you see the 11 inside the 2115 even (a wise time of the devil's or an immatation of a calulation of the thief? Or both?).

Matthew 24
    48But and if that evil servant shall say in (I-you) his (hell-is) heart, My lord delayeth his (hell-is) coming;

^^^That 'De' again. ^^^Is that "My" representing the distinct master of the house or is that "My" representing the devil in general?

3. *~*Over*The*Stars*~*

...you're fucking insane.

4. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Hey thats like today lol wow and nothing has happened,

why am i not shocked?

even the Bible says nobody knows when its going to happen...

5. Sign Related

Over the stars:

Why, because I expose the wicked ones? Dont let labels fool you. Those that are faithful don't relie on themselves. I use my foes against themselves.

Have I spoken bad of you at any time?

6. Sign Related

If you said "knows" then that means you will know. For if it (the main fulfillment) happens without you knowing it then that means you are kept blind.

I tell you, every one will know plainly because they will be in the know as the fulfillment comes.

7. *~*Over*The*Stars*~*

No, you haven't. I apologize for calling you insane. That was wrong of me. I just really don't understand what you're talking about. But, whatever. It's over now.

8. Sign Related

So, which of you know the eastern time date of tomorrow based on Satan's wise calender and not Satan's foolish calendar?

A positive 11. Can it be the positive 11 is an immatation of a -11? Can a -11 be the calulation of the true hidden?

Or, are certain in for a...

Tell me do you see?

9. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

Is it possible to repent before it comes?

10. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

howd that beatls tune go. ?34567 all good children go to heaven is it here and now or was it then and gone tomorrow never comse so it cant be then

11. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

i was kinda missin kahndahars take on this sorry for the spelling

12. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

March 9 has come and gone here on the East coast. Unless God spoke to Sign Related from Alaska, he was wrong. As of 7 AM EST, it's no longer March 9 anywhere on the planet.

Haha. I was right. You were wrong. Sign Related, you were in fact incorrect about the apocalypse, whereas I was correct. Furthermore, you were mistaken about the end of the world. In contrast, I was not.

13. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

so we should take your turth for truth outside of truth? which is therefor untrue? therefor we should take your truth as untrue? yes i agree

so.. can it be that whats right is really just an immitation of whats really wrong, or something real of something unreal?
    thats schizophrenia, jim

14. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

I have a feeling thats the last of this post... It over and he was wrong....

Where is peacefuljeffrey when you need him... He could have reemed this dude for not making any sense at all.. Im sure those are not the correct way to wright a sentance :)

The world moves... Until he comes back telling us because he miscalcuated 3 + 7 = 11 and its really 10 so the whole date was off and its really next week :p

15. Sign Related

^^^Last of this post? Miscalulated?

You're wrong, but you may go by the time and the date in error if you want.

Me- I still am representing the lest. What part of 'lest at any time' or 'lest coming suddenly' certain of you dont get?

If you can see 3+7= 11 then you do get the 'lest', but if you are denying seeing the lest, then you would not have quoted the calulation, would you?

I tell you, though you deny, you still reveal how in fact aware you are of the very truth in truth.

16. Sign Related

Which of you claim not to see the 'lest' in the calulations or in the days I revealed in this thread? I want you to claim so. If you do not claim so, and still post in this post, then you make yourself obvious that you do see the 'lest'.--And that would be proof enough that you do understand what I said reguardless of how you, being a paradox, behave.

17. Sign Related

Today, here in the eastern time zone, it's the 11th.

^^^How is that so? *cough* Lest at any time! *cough* Lest any man deceive you! *cough* Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping!

*cough* but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened!

*sneeze* whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days!

^^^Damn, I must be ill with the truth today, and all you are catching it too. And those quotes are from the kjv (which the master of the house had planted). I tell you, you all do see the truth in this thread.

18. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Do you want us to say unto you Sign (this is what you want out of this crazy post people to worship you... blasphamis you are the devil sign.... trying to be god" :p
    Well i say
    "People shall serve you,
    nations bow down to you
    Be lord over your brothes;
    may your mother's sons bow down to you.
    A curse upon those who curse you;
    a blessing on those who bless you!"

Not

19. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Look i can ramble bible stuff to... I never read it but it dont take much to pick it up and pull crap out.

And by the way its the 10th the bible has the nuber 10 in why do you insist that 10 does not exist

20. Sign Related

^^^I see you are admitting it's the 11th as it is in truth the 11th.