3-9-05--lest coming suddenly

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Sign Related, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Varuna

Varuna Senior Member

2. Varuna

Varuna Senior Member

I am mathematically retarded. I don't understand any of this.

3. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

To get the math you have to understand this parable below. You have to understand that 10 (ten) virgins is an 'even odder number' (stranger) by the simple fact of that one bridegroom. Remove the '0' from the end of the '1' and you will see that it's just one that is both wise and foolish (while being both the bridegroom and the virgin as well) of a paradox which reveals the hypocrite in whole in general...

Matthew 25

1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no (the mind of the devil in general) oil with them:

4But the wise took oil in (I-you) their vessels with their lamps.

5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6And at midnight (Master-ID-nigh-truth) there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out (o-you-truth) to meet him.

7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out (o-you-truth).

9But the wise answered, saying, Not (the self of the devil in general) so; lest there be not (the self of the devil in general) enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in (I-you) with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not (the self of the devil in general). 13Watch therefore, for ye know neither (you-either) the day nor (you-or) the hour (unto) wherein (where-I-you) the Son of man cometh.

The first unto tells you that the correction, the wise go by, even shadows underneath the error, the foolish go by. Think of having two watches...One is on the foolish time, but the other is on the wise time. One of the now two you would have watched. But you can decode the foolish time so that you know what wise time is so rather.

4. Sign Related

Matthew 24

49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

fellowservants is also as the zeros. smite em is as crossing em out. and to eat and drink is as next number like for example the 11 is now become defined as greater than 9, but lesser than 12. with the drunken is as those still crooked or those still going by the crooked error.

It said 'begin' so Matthew 24:49 is fulfilled.

There is more fulfilled, but it would be too much to type. The top highlights I may type though in this human form.

5. Sign Related

Check this out:

37 (3+7=11)And what I say unto you I say unto all, (comma = 9) Watch.

11-9.

^^^10 is gone. Now turn around it (the passage) just like when I added paradise and other things, and you get 9-11. That event sure was planned. The 10 was smite big enough for you all reading this to understand I am telling truth and even backed up truth with previous things now knew. So Watch!

6. Keanua Otter

Keanua Otter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

In case any of ou hadn't noticed, this writing (rambling) above is the sign of mental illness.

7. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Even though John Nash suffered from schizophrenia, he was a mathematical genius who became a legend by age thirty. A cousin of mine suffers from a mental illness yet possess a photographic mind. He is capable of memorizing phone books and telling you what your child's name, grade and age are even if he had only met you once.

Do I believe that the world will end tommorrow according to this thread? No, I do not because I know the signs of the Bible. However, that does not rule out the possibility of something disastrous taking place. I am not sure that I agree with the mathematical stance of Bible coding, however, it is possible that some unforseen event may take place.

8. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

last time I checked it was 10

John Nash was a genuis, yes, he could add too, big differnce. Thats all I had to see to know that reading the rest would be a waste. I mean, you had it in bold, it stuck out like a sore thumb!

9. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

True, however, the point is, many people who have a mental illness are quickly dismissed.

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

fuck
    you should have seen it

there were these two guys on the playing field
    one just shot up into the sky

man that was freaky shit

11. juggla

juggla Member

well its been 3/9 for about 4 hours so far here in the eastern time zone and havent seen the apocolypse yet.

we should find out who signs related is and have him committed.

12. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

2 hours into the 9th on the west coast, and that means it is either already the 10th in the South Pacific, or else damn near. Someone should check to make sure Kiribati is still there, just to be sure.....
    I say no to committing this member...I give full marks for imagination, creativity, and conjecture. I have rarely seen dates, numbers, and verses so uniquely and exotically manipulated to derive a prophetic message. In fact, I never have, not ever in my life that I can recall.
    That kind of wild fantasy world is a goldmine of potential as a source for the next 'Blair Witch Project', 'Celestine Prophecy', or 'Da Vinci Code'. I can see this talent being very lucrative if properly exploited.
    Someone get on that!

13. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

It is the 10th in New Zealand, I hope they are okay....

14. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

can we still wach the simpsons? and i agree mental illness is very prevelent in the world today and we should have more compassion but non the less this has been a very amusing thread

15. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

You're really pushing the limits of politeness, BG! haha

16. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

A big vortex opened right infront of me... Then a cow walked into it and barked like a dog then imploded. I just jumped over it and keeped walking to work... Its crazy out there.... But then the greatest thing happened... The Simpsons came to me.. in the yellow flesh and told me everything would be okay.... :p

17. Sign Related

If you been reading that I wrote it (the main event) wouldnt have happened yet. So a big duh to the foolish. And just to proove it... What time is it now (just as you type back) in eastern time based on the wise time? Since you should be at least that far in understand before I tell you more.

Now pay attention. There is one secret that the foolish time was least, but the wise is darkened. But I am the least of the devils. How so then was the foolish time least of the very devils concerning both sides?

Hint 1: The ark sign...Though the rain was missing to represent the Hidden (the true least of the devils) for a while, there was still ENERGY THERE. And you know now how come I am the thief. And if you've been paying attention you'd know about the ones in general that are as a mirror of me (the thief)... Does that in a mirror not mimmic me? So anyway, yes, least me wise (still) and least they the foolish (pastence on this correction of error thing). Now both side are in the wise, but the wise is even seperate! You can calulate the time of the main event--but now if you go by the wise time of the darkened devils correction you will 'missinterpret' the wise time of me (and all I represent).

Remember me mentioning about there is gonna be another superstiteous matter concerning numbers? I can tell you the calulation, but since I found faith amongst certain of you rather than certain of you taking my truth for the truth in truth, I will leave it in question just like Matthew 24:45 did how Jesus left it. And it's because you will understand it PLAINLY yourselves as it happens (as the main fullfilment happens). I tell you, you all have known the very calulation, it's just that you lack knowing where with it should be postioned, let say, among the wheat.

18. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Ive been reading but who can understand you... you say 3 + 7 = 11....... You say "10 is gone" Where has 10 gone to....... I dont even think you know what your talking about..... :)

19. Varuna

Varuna Senior Member

Dear Sign Related,

There may some truth behind whetever it is you are trying to tell us, or maybe you are just trying to mess with peoples' minds, I can't say what your truth is. Your "proof" doesn't make any sense to me, but neither does Reality T.V., Nihilism, the Neo-conservative "vision", any of the various conspiracy theories, Al Qaeda's rationale for its "holy" war against the West, or the inexplicable popularity of Michael Bolton, Celine Dion, Thomas Kincade, Danielle Steel, and President Duh-bya. I do not assume that there is no truth in your words, only that whatever it is has been mis-communicated. Maybe the fault is mine. Who knows?

Somewhere between your mind and mine, the meaning of your ideas is lost. Maybe I need to know more about philosophy, logic, mathematics, theology, and written English to communicate with you, maybe I need to see a doctor.
    Maybe you need to do these things, maybe we are both out of touch with reality, who knows?

I would suggest that you slow down. Explain your premises, your concepts, your logic, and clarify your conclusions before you build on them. Explain the connections between your words and numbers and what you believe is their meaning, explain what you mean to say in language that makes sense to those you are trying to reach. Otherwise, people will begin to believe that your words are just some kind of schizophrenic "word salad" that obscures its own meaning and they will stop trying to find any sense in whatever it is you believe you understand.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me there are many ways in which you are isolated. I hope you know there is a safer, healthier, more meaningful reality beyond the walls of your isolation. Please try to connect with this reality without expecting it to conform to whatever it is you want it to be. There is no shame in asking for, and accepting, help.

Peace and Love

20. *~*Over*The*Stars*~*

*~*Over*The*Stars*~* Member

The roads were icy this morning, which caused school to have a 90 minute delay.

Is that what you're talking about?

I honestly think you're just taking random numbers and making silly equations, and repeating the same words over and over again while not knowing what they mean. I think you just want to confuse everyone and you have no life. If you're like this in person, do you have a cult of freaky starving followers? Do you sacrifice goats?

Leave the poor goats alone!!!

But, really... the idea of numbers is man-made. The idea of religion is man-made. The bible wasn't written by your "savior," but a bunch of silly old guys. Everything you have been saying makes no sense.

If you do reply to this, don't just use a bunch of silly quotes from the bible.

Don't even use numbers in it.

Don't go into the whole "I-you = devil" bullshit.

Don't talk about pigs, wolves, or sheep.

Answer me directly - in plain, simple English: What are you talking about?