3-9-05--lest coming suddenly

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Sign Related, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Joseph0

Joseph0 .. . .

deleted post.

2. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

Last night in 11 something I seen the King of Terror with hands come to get period ("."--Ah, the porter). A sure reflection of me. I am the King of Terror. About 11... when you look at a digital watch you see ":" (be them squares or dots they each represent 1 each). The thing is, is you also can notice the midst of the two ":"... It represents "unto" which the 3 represents--even so because it's as 1+1+1=3--THE OTHER SIDE OF THEM COMES ONCE THE "TO" IS BROKEN UP--So think of 1+1+1 as 2+2+2 which will manifest. The first 2 will be cast into the last 2 (the 4 winds it even symbolizes)... The 2 midst represents the Shepherd (and you and I know the master of the house is behind the Shepherd). Remember, what I told you about "west side". Anyhow...

John 10
    16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

^^Notice how even though it will be one fold the one shepherd is distinct from it.

If you divide 2005 by 9 you get? Check it out for yourselves.

3. Sign Related

Matthew 24
    25 Behold, I have told you before.

^^^Chosen of oneself is that which I told you here about before the whole 9 month thing because as I said it's all about truthhood (screw the adulthood and childhood thing of this humankind being in basic).

I already drunk the wine of the vine with you new (now knew--So get into the know as you know).

^^^It's as measuring dimensions about things in truth. Now that's done. And all will know more plainly soon.

Next:

"..., and took them all away;..."

3-9 2005. Know all then rolled up in one fold. As for the 9 or comma I represent now, with this mask on of the porter, it will be filled with much worst once I'm gone from this cosmos. You will know all of what then.

".,"

^^^'78--The 7 Day Period and the 8th day--the morning (as an 8th day, but is the 9th). Step from what you now knew about the morning into the know of not only "the morning", but all things rolled up in one fold!

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

OK everyone, the day is coming

i think many people have failed to realise yet that sign related is what many of us call a fucking retard and takes everything literally and believes that the binary system has some magically sacred meaning, along with the roman calendar (which was created a fair time AFTER christ was born, and so is not even linked to any accurate biblical happening. what makes him a retard is not his belief but the basis on which he justifies and constructs his beliefs (or, as he would call, truth)

I personally am coming to believe hes either: schizophrenic, or has brain damage

anyone who requires the fact that he himself is master of the house, and that his interpretation is the truth because it is the truth, and not because of any justification, is automatically going to be inable to communicate

i apologise to everyone who was confused by sign related, or annoyed, or felt their time was wasted by reading this incomprehensible thread, on behalf of sign related.

Now, supposing you reply properly, sign related, whats the issue with timezones? i mean, its gonna be 9th of march here in australia before it is in america, does this mean that one (of the two) people will be plucked from the field first over here, or will it only happen when its that date for you, since you are the master of the house? or will it happen when the sun is aligned with palestine?

5. Sign Related

I seen the wolf coming. The wolf is uncovered from sheep clothing! This applies in general...My sheep in general is my wolf in general. And I am the wolf unmasked.

John 10
    12 But he that is an hireling, and not (the self of the devil in general) the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not (the self of the devil in general), seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

The whole adulthood and childhood thing is leaving more because that is of the hireling.

Scattereth the sheep means make as an in general interpretation which you see I just did.

The other sheep I have are gonna get ripped up as I consume em and make them as me the wolf (you are what you eat--Get it?) in this section.

Matthew 10:16
    Behold, I send you forth as sheep in (I-you) the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

^^^What is eaten becomes as wolves. The devils will be harmless as they get rendered so into a worst form of slavery.

6. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

i think tooooo many thumbprints mixed with datura and who the hell is pac? i find this very amusing. i think

7. Sign Related

^^^See the transformation (in my post before this one). Just like in the video Laid to rest by Lamb of God. You see the guy in black (shepherd wise) leading the guy in the red hoody (sheep wise), then it turns out, in art wise and in change wise, that the guy in black, you knew as the Shepherd let's say, became the wolf let's say in the know that instead scattered the sheep (because all that you seen left of the guy in red was the red hood--And the red hood then became of the guy in black since he got it).

That video is funny to me. It has a surealness about it. It's a good video to see. You might want to check it out.

8. Sign Related

Mark 13
    32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man (the soul of the devil), no (the mind of the devil), not (the self of the devil) the angels which are in (I-you) heaven, neither (you-either) the Son, but the Father.

^^^Remember we secret truth are all as devils. It's just one is either more or less. Any which way all will KNOWETH!

"but the Father." in the know of course is because the hireling fleeth as truthhood over floods. It's the Father now (with an in and out pasture), but soon the King of Ultimate Terror period will reign. Basically the foundation and the body of the world reveals secrets in due season and manifests the very secrets in truth.

Father? It's how come you see the term "even" the Spirit of Truth to this whole adulthood and childhood thing because it is as a planned eve of you all as far as truth goes in truth. But once it's all fufilled the only sense will the (even) eve-you of truth be is in the past. Remember Lot's wife. Step from the knew and follow me into the know of The On Coming Reign. It rained fire and brimstone back in Gensis, but rain translates over into a particular reign for my sake.

That new world order certain humans may be thinking about or have thought of before is all adult's play and child's play. I bring the true Know World Order. Truthhood's play? Naw, IT is truthhood's serious because I mean any thing I say. Every one chosen of themselves do bare witness of the truth in that wise. I am a very meaningful existance in basic. You can bet your time on that.

9. Sign Related

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

^^^Lets get into more:

Watch, all 3rd Day say I you 3rd Day say I hell and paradise.

Day unmasked reveals the symbolic 9 concerning "I" (the self; the ego) of the dark and hidden. The dark (as a darkened in 9), as you can tell, is representing hell and evil from a hidden-now-from human perception way (now made known if you've been as my disciples--The whole in and out of pasture things). The hidden, as you may tell, is representing paradise and self-respect.

What the hell is good without self-respect? Good is without self-respect. Even now in the world certain laws or procedures are far from allowing you your self-respect. If being good is when someone hits you and you do literally nothing, then good is apart of the dark. Even so because you'd be letting someone damage your body. But if you are evil, you wanna be damaged (You've heard it before how someone asks for it alright). Good and evil are one in the same because in the dark is this conflicting paradox. Those who delight in the dark know who they are.

I tell you, revenge is justified and maintains one's self-respect.

And ironically there is 'good', as in a canned good that the very dark ones are trapped in.

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

youd think thered be something to show, jsut a tiny sign by sing related to let us know hes with us.. but nothing.. since when did lobotomies come back in fashion/?

11. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Wow...

12. Sign Related

"De" part from me so the 222 that equals 6--well the 6 is an upside down 9. Part 1 and part 2 has gotta have an 'unto' part in the midst. So in the midst is 3 or 39.

1+39+2=42 TIMES 3= 126 (1+2+6=9)
    1+3+2=6 TIMES 3 = 18 (1+8=9)

^^^Times 3 because there is 3 rows concerning 222.

TX and FL had the "De" thing in common...And this very year has the De thing in comman because of what 2005 divided by 9 equals.

The "De" part explains the devils are pre-served because it's made to look like they're after me, but all along I got them. HAHAHA! Just as the whole hireling thing I explained even with the Lamb of God video.

Anyway, take that calulation of the year and it reveals 9.78... Because the 222 part is a De 6 (which means it's truely a 9). Add a 3- upon it and you get 3-9.78. 3 because TX, FL, and this year even in Detroit. 9+9+9=27 2+7=9. If any of you have the Gang Related CD you see the 999 each on 3 target boards. Highlighting the 9 and highlighting the 3. By the way, TX and FL had two governors in comman if we look back.

So 666 is really 999. All have been wearing that mark dark wise or hidden wise. And even check it 6+6+6=18 (1+8=9)...9+9+9=27 (2+7=9)--See how gotten the darkness is.

Detroit is De-trio-t and it's also De-tri-to. Tri sounds like try. Here on earth is it revealed of how the devils would have done us (the least of being devils). And it's so even because also here is it revealed how we (the least of being devils) could have done them from the get-go (in other words they could have been brought maxiumly into all of hell from the get-go). We (the least of being devils) gave them a try alright just to see why they get what they deserve even though how they are trapped will bring them into what they deserve.

Pretty soon the devils, when full blown in hell, may understand that this that's come full blown is how it could have been from the get-go. Again, remember Lot's wife. What will be knew then will be of the past as truthhood over floods.

"To" before it's broken sure had a story it told.

Anyhow, you do see the significant birth (3-9.78) become the symbolized birth (or rebirth) into truthhood. Something knew came back into rememberance as we step into the know. That's why I said birth or rebirth.

3-9 2005.

Tomorrow is the last day of the 7 day period. Then the 8th day which is marked the 9th comes.

You know, 2005=7. But if the 00 in between is given a value for simply being they'd be counted as hidden 1s. Then it would be 2115=9. The bottomline is secrets come out and manifest.

I tell you, you all are ready. Soon every one will start knowing of their true source in truth.

13. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

But what about the theory that sometime during the dark ages we lost several years... It it could really be 2010.. does that throw your theory off?

14. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Are you guys geeked or what? We only have a little more than a day till this magical date comes ripe! Apparently we are in for something big! It's gonna be amazing! :rolleyes:

15. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

lets all get together and have a love fest as he she said good and evil are the same in the dark on some day as long as it has a 3 or 9 witch is realy 8 so if its 7 lets go to heaven

16. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

well if its hell it must be 11 so that makes it 5 so lets stay alive

17. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

heh, that was funny.

18. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

So what time is this happening tommorow... Will i even know.. I dont get up till 7:30 Eastern time.. will it already have happened ... Will i have time for breakfast.... Lunch... Dinner... Will i get to watch the simpsons at 5 p.m. Im gonna be pissed if i miss the simpsons!!!!!! What Time...!!!!!!!!

19. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Yeah man! If I miss the simpsons, shit is gonna go down sign related

:)

20. Sign Related

Mark 13:28Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
    Matthew 24:32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

^^^the 'th' on for is 'truth hail'. 'for truth hail'.

And for you that want to know what time on a watch... You must first read my post on "error" in the Philosophy section:

http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73210

I was born in Detroit some time noon eastern time.

You're going to understand why it was 9-11 and not 9-10 also concerning a past event once you read that post.

Then you will go "Well that changes the postion of things concerning time on, say, a watch built off error in the now".

Now people can either be foolish and roll off error or they can be wise an roll off correction.

I leave you with this: the year 2005=7, but the year 2115=9.

^^^Matthew 24:43 (4+3=7) But know this (tell-hel-is), that if the goodman of the house had known in (I-you) what (hell) watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not (the self of the devil in general) have suffered his (hell-is) house "to" be broken up.

44 (4+4=8)Therefore be ye also ready: for in (I-you) such an hour (unto) as ye think not (the self of the devil in general--It includes error--that got corrected) the Son of man cometh.

45 (4+5=9)Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

^^^Hahaha, not a faithful and foolish servant.

Basically, understand the whole "I-you" such an hour (unto)... How is that I-you, concerning time, now?