3-9-05--lest coming suddenly

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Sign Related, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

Haha, I see you made post # 39. Who is wearing it (in truth)? Haha. Because of that post number, you've symbolically spoken so. The truth is wore alright one could say. Who now is both wise and foolish in what they speak of?

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Do you INTENTIONALLY make all your posts nearly incomprehensible, or is it just a gift?

3. Skratch

Skratch Member

what a crazy fuck...

4. Sign Related

Matthew 26:34
    Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Cut up so bad with confirming truth it's all undeniable now (while I'm here in human form revealing the might of Three Generals) and later (when I am distinctly before this cosmos and not as a human here anymore).

'Shall' is different from 'shalt'. Folks fall by the edge of the sword. Haha, and led away captive in the very truth itself. The Truth will shut any lie the hell up. Lies will be taken away from all! Truthhood comes up as a flood.

Anyone telling lies needs to save their breath. Anyone wasting time denying truth shall stand see through and reveal the very truth they only try denying.

Adulthood? Childhood? Truthhood will be the only hood that matters. And dont let innocent looks or guilty looks fool you as far as humankind goes for now.

The Son of man now is even standing before the rest of the Son of Man coming soon. I even confess that aspect of you (of the devils) before the Father. Literally he that will fill in for me as I'm gone as I command will consume you (of the devils) in the worst way.

In the video 2 of Amerikaz most wanted you see 4 lit candles with a big pig head centered. The pig head even symbolizes Biggie smalls who died on March 9th. Anyway, what symbolizes us (the U.S.) aint healed from the 4 planes and what symbolizes us (the U.S.) is still heated about those 4 planes of terror. Now when the BIG DAY hits who all will see then?

5. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I asked him the same thing in a nicer way a few days ago and have yet to get an anwser.

DUMB IT DOWN a notch!!!!

6. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

According to you, everyone, right?

Anyways, I'd like to try and discuss this with you, but I am completely at a loss as to where and how you draw these conclusions, and your posts do not make sense to me.

7. Sign Related

I've got a news update:

The cock, like a phoenix, crowed I seen.
    And the cock like a phoenix will crow tightly grasped inside the kingdom of the Father's left hand.

It's now just after the symbolic m'id'night (notice or noticed the 'id'--"But 'cant' recall the pre-scription"--Pac). How? The 7 day period (symbolizing red even more) we've entered. '78 I was born. The morning after the 7 day period is 3-9-2005!

Mark 13
    35 (3+5=8) Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

7 symbolizes illumination (killer illumination too. Hint: killuminati. By the way, cenered this 7 day period is the day labeled the 5th which is even as a 4th day from both ends of counting). 8 symbolizes eternal. 9, filled in, symbolizes great hell as I leave. 9 also symbolizes the 9th letter of the ABCs ("I" which means: the self; the ego) and the very comma shape. 10 signifies the sun in general which includes every star in space.

Since that 5th day and 8th day (dated as the 9th) stand out: 5+8=13. Superstiteous number in affiliation, isn't it? What think ye?

8. Sign Related

Luke 14:
    14 And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.

^^^Basically implying thou (concerning the very devils) cut up lack (in the empy sense) being recompensed. How come? They did themselves wrong only in how they chosen being. And how they puffed up those that are the least of being devils here on earth to do things toward the very devils themselves even reveals how no one did them wrong, but themselves.

^^^The evil got predicted, and so now they are death row slaves, explaining the gospel even in paradox.

9. Sign Related

Matthew 25
    41 (4+1=5)Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

^^^Haha, I seen the cock upsidedown in the left hand. De (look this word up in a dictionary) part! Remember the 4th day I mentioned? The 4th letter of the ABC's is "D"...Remember that day is labeled the 5th...The 5th letter of the ABC's is "e": De. The 9 (symbolizing "I") is hidden symbolically there since we all know 4+5=9. After the 5th it's 4 days which could be said to symbolize the 4 winds the more.

I told you on the 2nd of March that which I did...and guess what...the 2nd of March is right on top of the 9th of March calender wise. In 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted you seen Pac before the Pig (which symbolized March 9th because of Biggy's death) and above it puffing a cigar and with a drink in a glass. Hello! Clouds are as smoke and a liquid--which the sign got seen in such the wise. Anyway, the 2 over the 9...

Mark 13
    29So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

^^^You even see 'nigh' inside of midnight (that "t" stands for truth alright).

"Depart from me," I got all the devils caught in a maze of mirrors.

Matthew 24
    22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Mark 13
    20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

^^^Notice what I just did?!

Though the devils are the very elect they reveal the Three elected Days as they (the devils) be stolen for by commandment.

John 16
    7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

^^^Notice what I just did?!

John 16
    8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

At the end of 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted you see the liquid down on the pigs level, before it (behind it from the veiw you look at the video), shimmering because of the reflection of light from the surrounding candles. It was even with the pig. And that particular 'even' really stands out.

By the way, Pac puffing smoke at the table also represents moving the 4 winds. And you know the Trio represents the trumpet so.

No matter what the devils do they are so evenly played by how beaten they be. They are so pre-known and pre-served in how captured they be. And the Master of the house will make the devils ride their hellbound time. Haha, cowards will be made riders. Or else, how would the master of the house look on that end? The cowardship the devils rent shall be taken away from them. Truthhood be told, they are worthy of life eternal into everlasting punishment.

10. Carlfloydfan

Okay, forgive me for using caps lock, I never use them, but this is dire straits and he is not listening...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU, USE PROPER, MODERN ENGLISH OR I WILL NOT READ WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN SOMEONE BUTCHER THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE THIS BADLY!

You are an ass, do you think you are better than everyone or did you fail English? Just make it so we can understand you! Or at least get your mom to translate/help you out before posting, my goodness!

11. Sign Related

That which even at the doors mean all will learn. Even once I'm gone I'm still here in existence (with commandment over the devil in general). I'll be hidden of course from this cosmos. When Pac says "west side" you know it's 'we secret truth' side. Now you know about the shineth even unto the west means. And besides that this cosmos is mine even once I'm gone.

The one shall be taken applies to all. We are taken from one way of being unto another. The other left applies to all. It will be I left here by far and it will be that the devils are left here. Get it?

east? Can mean 'eternal as (anniholation) secret truth' or 'elect as (anniholation) secret truth'. We which are far from devils go from this elect as secret truth source unto a distinctly seperate we secret truth. You can 'interpret' "we" as seperate or together whether taken or left. And though we will always be together I will live (how I should live), but you that are devils will be 'the life' (your lives will be in paradox because it will be that 'you' live and die one in the same). And I will have 'the life' of you that are devils. Haha, at you that are devils who wanted me to have such a bullcrap life... Well I have it alright in the truth sense I have you devils in general to tell that hell of a bullcrap life for me. Watch me! In this world of word games I'm such a wizard at defeating devils. Haha, my words destroy you that are devils in an everlasting sense of truth. Again, watch me! You will see!

Theives steal, kill, and drestroy. Tri-bulation. Let him in general that come after me bare his cross in general early. Come get the rest of this treasure I'm holding back, devils. I tripple dog dare you! I say the sooner, the better.

12. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

What...the...fuck...are you talking about?

13. Sign Related

The resurrection? The resurrection from the dead! Beware of the difference! Beware!

The phoenix "rose" from ashes as the passed down saying goes.

Resurrection from the dead is rich in symbolic labels. It puts a spin on how one perceives time markers. I even explained the 2nd over the 9th on the very calendar. Time markers get symbolically dimensional as time flies or goes on. Pretty soon and the calendar wont even matter. That's either which way it goes here.

Who then is a faithful and wise servant... Haha, the one in general who will resurrect from their death (remember, religious folks so believe or even think such will happen). In doing so they in general enter "the mourning" because he in general rose from the symbolic death. Cut from him and cut more, and yet still, a him in general unto being cut up, and lo, still as a him in general. One hell of an uppercut one could say.

Even as ye "think" the Son of Man come! Remember, it's carcase rather than carcass in KJV. I know you know how come. And what you know will become what you knew--Re-read about Noah in the gospel and pay attention to the words keenly. 7 day "period" (".") surely twists things as the ark obviously did how the Master of the house explained it through Jesus and as Jesus. You can say you are in the ark now. So lose what you knew and get into the know. But be warned Noe enter"ed" into the ark, 39 And knew not (the self of the devil in general)... And so why is that 39 intentionally kept in the sentence you're wondering? And why is And capitalize, you're woundering? Obviously the 39 implies a sentence part with a period. And do pay mind to the comma being before the 39. Anyway, you have to understand that Noe already had his symbolic death--The story goes into what they (the very hypocrite in general) did before his symbolic death... I tell you the rest of the sentence goes as this:

"...until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and resurrected from the dead." Let me translate this even more... he resurrected from his symbolized death (which concerned the human body in how people can be deceived by it.)

Then...

And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So beware of the resurrection from the dead on a timely symbolical demionsional basis in the ark.

But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither (you-either) marry, nor (you-or) are given in (I-you) marriage:

^^^Doesnt get more plainer than that. It's still you that are devils in whole since this is your true source, but even still is there a distinction which is known.

I symbolically represent midwest in human form, since born in Detroit, so in the mid of the 7 day period upon (yeah, that hidden 9 you get from the 45 because of the "De"--Wait a sec, even I amaze myself because "De" is on the beginning of De-troit... Wait a sec, I amaze myself even more...Unscramble "troit" and you get trio-t...Yeah, the "t" is for "truth"...Remember, Detroit is at the top of the Makaveli DK7 album cover too, just so you know this is far from coincidence, but planned).

Master-ID found right here with my human mask on, but the mask is far from hidding me now.

14. Sign Related

^^^In due season what indeed occurs with the devils kind gave this timely symbolical deminsional truth meat.

Pac did say something about "eat my flesh, flesh and my flesh" on a track on DK7. Plus, another thing is what religous folks do in churchs, concerning Jesus (or should I say Gs-us), with the bread (respresenting flesh) and wine (representing blood) to symbolize/signify his flesh and blood for the people's consumption at the alter. Well, well, in due season.

About that 45... Pac mention 4-5 for survival in Bomb First (My Second Reply). Guess you reading get that symbolized death that can deceive because surely that he (representing any hypocrite) survives alright. And soon the TRIO will steal, kill, and destroy you that are devils in general.

TRIO? Yes, the Three Generals (as Days 'even' elected) symbolizing the might as the distinct Master of the House.

15. Sign Related

Mark 13:36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

^^^So you see "you sleeping" even implies the timely symbolical deminsion of truth (concerning the hidden 9 because of the resurrection from the symbolized dead) and of course the other things I been stated.

A symbolic death entered into the symbolic birth (signifying the ark even). It's like walking into a door way and ending up right back where you started from where you were only trying to get away from. The birth (or rebirth) puts you right back where you started before death. Since death excapes you. The only thing that excaped ever from you in general is death. Rebirth? Only since there has been reconfiguring of the 'you' in basic.

16. juggla

juggla Member

hey you seriousely have to admitt your a fucking lunatic on 3/10 when nothing out of the ordinary happens on 3/9.

17. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

what happens if nothing happens on 3/9... Do we get to tease you alot :)

18. Carlfloydfan

He'll pull a disappearing act. We won't see his face around here pretty soon.

19. Sign Related

Matthew 26:29
    But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

^^^As Steve off Monster House would say "That thing is done!". In other words, it got fulfilled and now is the door shut to death. It's like a hologram that can be visualized as actual truth so that certian truth is understood. By the way, "new" sounds like "knew", because I put you in the know.

20. Sign Related

You know, hear and earth have ear in it. My sheep hear my voice. You know that with women it takes "9" months to give birth normally. My voice is embedded in heaven and earth as you see. It's about the chosen of oneself in general which stands before going through that 9 months thing (do you see that timely symbolical deminsional thing the more?). It's about truthhood. Before the 9 planets is the sun. Up in truthhood that (which signifies all stars) is where certain belong.