3-9-05--lest coming suddenly

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Sign Related, Jan 12, 2005.

1. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

haha this is funny, I'll bet people have been prediction things like this since the printing press allowed millions to read the bible, but then again eventually something has to happen, bible or no bible

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

are you talking about dudya?

if so, take some u.s. AND world history lessons, babe.

3. brokenwingz425

brokenwingz425 Member

I still don't see how 3-9-2005 will be any more signifigant than 3-9-1005

4. HighBlueSkies

HighBlueSkies Member

Sign Related -- Seems to me that if the world were going to end in a month, then you would have more important things to do than post about it on some web forum?

And in your defense, Sign Related, I was glad to read that you won't wager your faith on this 3-9-05 end-of-the-world-thing. At least you have faith, which is 100% more than the faithless have.

5. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

^^^This whole universe is as my voice (and yes, symbolically is my voice). I can tell you things one way or the other. The symbolic parallel way you will see.

//

^^^See the parallel symbol? It's even as an 11. Now lets say one of the bars is "I", "my", and "me" and the other bar is every other word (representing: spoken, told, said, written, commanded) and/or description (representing per-scription) that has gotten the self of the devil in general captured as the gate.

^^Do you see my sheep and the other sheep not (the self of the devil) of this fold while standing upon the earth?

But make no mistake about "that I" and "if I" and "thy" and "thine" and "thee" and "watch me", whether you read it or hear it now because they are distinctly devil related...

I can and will have anyone in my sheep fold that is a devil burned and tormented soon as I leave this section of mine.

Anyway, during my soon to be age 27 the fulfillment will come. I'll make my foes, the devils, hear God's voice alright even though I'm far from God and over God.

John 5

27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28Marvel not (the self of the devil in general) at this (tell-hell-is): for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his (hell-is) voice, 29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

^^^There are people as humans now that are the devils in the grave because their very self is burried in this section. Since God is beings of 'hell' I'll make em holla out that fact in the worst way.

One world leader is so in this occult sense, by the way.

And I'm not the Son of man, I'm just parallel to the Son of man so symbolically.

6. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

When March 9 comes and goes and we laugh about how wrong you were, will you still be here to face the music, or will you disappear silently? I know I know, the world's ending on March 9 of course, but hypotheticaly if it didn't would you still be here on March 10?

7. Sign Related

I didnt say the world would be ending in the sense you say. In short, everyone will be put in their proper array once the fulfillment is come.

My commandment will be here for ever because I slay the wicked ones for good in the wisest way.

The 3rd King I am is of ultimate terror. Let the devils tell how so at the ultimate overload. Let them hear me and watch me. The resurrection of life and the resurrection of damnation I give the devils. Life and live are different because in the damnation that sure as hell aint living.

8. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

i believe i have heard it all now im the gratest

9. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Sometimes I wish Jesus with all His friends would come back in a more a physical form and clean this mess up. But I feel He is going to wait a bit longer to allow people to repent and see the errors of their ways.

Sign Related - is your life so mundane, that you feel God/Godess has specially chosen you? Do you feel you need to over-compensate to make your self the best and most knowing? Sweetie, I sympathise, but no-one knows except the light beings when this will all take place. I'm a Christ-initiate and your faith is great, but you must believe your life is great, whatever your circumstance. Don't be a false prophet.

10. Sign Related

I am the King written about in the very gospel of the kjv. Or else who (or who all, if you're really hip) is the King which the master of the house mentioned in Matthew 25?

Anyway, God and the devil are one in the same. God is not even on my level. God is actually hellbound at how captured.

Why would I have faith when I have truth?

You say except the light beings, but I say ALL will raise up into truthhood!

I tell you, God in general is a coward. Me, I warn, even in human form, before my grand scale plan and then commence my grand scale plan just as I command so as an unstoppable General of this 3rd Day.

^^^And if you dont understand the 3rd Day see John 2:19. I've got this source of this world that tells I'm the greatest because it is as my witness.

11. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

All-hail the greatest!

12. Sign Related

John 5

27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

^^^O yes, the Son of man in general will execute judgment in the worst of time about my age to be (27) as I will have commanded the Son of man in general.

2+7=9

13. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

OK, but regardless, it should be blatantly obvious to even us non-believers, right? If everyone will be put in their proper array, there's no chance of the rest of the world being able to totally ignore this?

I have a feeling that on March 10 (if you're still here at all), you'll say something along the lines of "I was right! There was a news story in Kalamazoo about some old lady that confirms what I was saying!" Is there any chance of that? Because if you're going to be doing some creative interpretation of the events of March 9, and no one except you thinks that anything unusual happened, then there's not much point in posting this thread at all.

14. Sign Related

Luke 7:28
    For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not (the self of the devil in general) a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in (I-you) the kingdom of God is greater than he.

^^^the 'I-you' is the devil in general. I am least the devil so I am least 'I-you the kingdom of God'. Which means I am greater than God (the devils). And since I am King I am the greatest. Any one far from being a devil (least the devil here on earth) is just as well greater than God (the devils).

15. Sign Related

You say non-believers? This isnt a matter of belief, but truth. Truth can careless whether you believe it or disbelieve it. Only in truth faith is dead gone, as in, faded away.

Hahaha at some old lady that confirms. But if who is that old lady remains here with some others while some others of us (self wise) are taken from this cosmos, then verily who is that old lady will be confirming what I said in the worst way manifested. In other words, who is that old lady then will tell a most horrible story about hell for ever more.

16. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Am I the only one who is confused...can you dumb it down a notch? I don't understand some of what you say and fail to see some of the reasoning behind some of your deductions...Or maybe its worded in way that makes it hard for me to understand.

17. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

That post doesn't make any sense...not because I'm too stupid to comprehend it, but because it doesn't make any sense.

Answer my question: The events of March 9 should be blatantly obvious to everyone, right? There's no chance of you doing some creative interpretation, while the rest of the world remains oblivious to this "miracle"?

18. Sign Related

To everyone? As everyone I say. All will be apart of the fulfillment. All! The 'you' will become a 'creative' interpretation, so to speak, new wise. Because of 'you' I'm alive and not just a life. Like the Godsmack song called Awake goes: "...because of you I'm alive...".

We're all gonna be a new 'you'. Some will be in the paradox of hell though once we break. Their 'you' will live and die one in the same while they, self wise, remain as 'the resurrection and the life'.

Anyway, truth shall flood unto all plainly and inside all plainly and as all plainly. Obviously it shall be undisputable truth that wise.

19. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

I'll take that as meaning that it should be obvious to everyone that March 9 will be no ordinary day, since you keep dodging the question.

I can't wait to laugh at you on March 10.

20. Sign Related

45 (4+5=9). But lets go deeper... What did symbolize us (the U.S.) did get shot (hit) 4 time with 4 planes flown as 4 bullets. Who wanna see shot #5 come up in us and be as us all at once?

As Pac said, Father, how the hell did I survive these 5 shots!

He got shot 4 time on Sept 7th. But on Friday the 13th of Sept 96, self wise, who was 2pac, got shot one more time up from this world. So just so you know, we who are aware as being a wear of this land we are of here on earth, got shot 4 times already. And will see the 5th shot likewise insync on that which can be called a numeral superstiteous note. There are 4 numbers that make up 2005... On the inside "2" can represent for "twice"... Then is the 5 significant upon one specific occurance that happened unto a general reoccurance that will happen soon enough in basic likewise. I bring forth the grand scale operation upon "us".