2nd American Revolution

Discussion in 'Protest' started by TreePhiend, May 8, 2004.

1. tom

tom Member

That's exactly the problem right there. Too much thinking and not enough willingness to take action. This country was founded by men and women who turned those thoughts into action and the U.S.S.A. wasn't such a bad place to live in up until a few years ago...when Bush took office. Right now we are witnessing the fall of what was once a great nation. Unfortunately, it seems that the ruling majority of this country conist of mid west corn fed walmart shopping lazy mother fuckers who care more about condition of their lawn than the condition of their country. There are enough revolutionaries in this country to make major fucking waves, but petty politics and personal idealism's seem to keep that from happening....blah blah blah,enough of this rant. I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

2. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

Yes sir, I'm headed to walmart right now.
    Frustrating, aint it?

3. Bacchus

Bacchus Member

Bravo!!!!

Hear here!!!

Well said.

4. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Tell that to those poor Confederate bastards that tried that once. It's not that easy.

Now, I'd never join a Communist revolution because it's a failed ideology...it just can't work. I might join an over-throw of our government if they started some serious human rights/civil liberties violations. But you have to watch out, because there are some areas that this is already happening (ex: certain plants are illegal, personal choice to use them is extinguished. Aspects of self-determination are thus being lost). I think this is probably why this is even a topic. It won't happen all at once, and I guess you just have to say, "I draw the line here" and then act on it. I don't know where I draw my line, but it isn't here.

5. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

I'm with you! But I say we riot and loot for a strategical way to bring about a change in the gov.

Cuda and China you think? Well if ww3 starts the structure of the U.S. will be destroyed so to where the rebuilding of the same gov will be made...Though in such a case it'll be time to change it with all force as revolutionaries take advantage when it counts. But I'm more for a strategic revolution.

6. wanderingbear

wanderingbear Member

Can I say I told you so???

7. HonkyTonk

HonkyTonk Member

There was already a second revolution, 140 years ago. It was called the Civil War. You're an idiot for thinking that communist will work, you're also an idiot if you think Cuba can help you fight the US militiary. You konw what let's just leave it at you're idiot.

8. gertie

gertie Senior Member

take arms against? are you nuts?! that helps the image of over zealous, violent protests... :(

reading such makes me sad. it just means that you;re becoming like them.