2nd Amendment Protest

Discussion in 'Protest' started by k7leetha, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k7leetha

k7leetha Banned

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms," means that every person in American has the right to carry an exposed, legal, registered firearm, except into obvious exceptions, i.e. federal buildings, etc., correct?

With this in mind, there's a very easy protest that everyone can do from their own home - stand on your front lawn bearing your firearm, or, if you choose, firearms.

I would say that December 15th would be a most appropriate date, and most fortunate as well, as it comes on a Saturday this year. Say, noon New Mexico time?

Now, I want to make this very clear: this doesn't have to be a man standing on the sidewalk looking stern and making a statement. This can be a family, friend, neighborhood, potluck get together barbecue in the front yard event, everyone wearing some warm clothes and hanging out with some music goin and kids...doing...well, kid stuff. Just have a holstered firearm showing. Everyone.

We contact local groups and promote it, anyone who reads, understands, and promotes the 2nd amendment. We can even contact Public Access and see if we can get a couple pieces of airtime to promote it ourselves, or see it any of the regulars on there would be willing to promote it for us, whichever we can or is better to do.

The goal of this all?

1) Make a statement to the authorities: We know our rights and we're not afraid to enjoy them.

2) Get heads turning, ears eager, and eyes opening. We need to save every American from their government.

3) To have a party, eat some food, and still make a patriotic statement! And you don't even have to get in your car.

"Your Front Yard" Protest - December 15th - Noon till...give it an hour...if you're not freezing stay longer.

2. Naoki_ninja

Naoki_ninja Bruce Lee's hero

your very smart, that's all i've got to say! how long have you been thinking this over? because it has crossed my mind the extremities of everyone having the right to bear arms in america, but i never went into depth with it. good on ya!~peace,Danni

3. whatshappenin23

whatshappenin23 Banned

well the only problem is generally those who would like to protest this amendment don't have guns to begin with

4. Naoki_ninja

um, i had a gun in my house for a pretty long time, but then i decided to get rid off it, so that kinda blows your theory alittle, considering you said "generally".

5. k7leetha

k7leetha Banned

Just 1 of 100 ideas a day. I have an overactive mind (I can't sleep cause I can't get my brain to stop working) so...I just pitch the ones I think will actually be effective. Thanks very much for your support, I hope you're just 1 of many.

We The People can make a vastly significant statement with one simple addendum to their wardrobe that morning.

6. whatshappenin23

whatshappenin23 Banned

k7leetha, sorry but I guess Im a little confused as to what point you are trying to make??
    are you thinking to demonstrate how rediculous it would if everyone really carried a gun thus proving how rediculous the 2nd amendment is..Id imagine thats what you're thinking, but you're not making it very clear.

Naoki Ninja, maybe you should study the definition of generally a little better. Plus, My "theory" is not based on research and is not scientific, so there is no reason to disprove it...my point was that most people who don't agree with the 2nd amendment do not own firearms. I don't see how you could disagree with that.

7. k7leetha

k7leetha Banned

No, and judging from the tone of your reply, I'm not going to bother going into anymore detail; you've already made up your mind.

Though I would like to add that's a pretty pathetic way to sleight the conversation.

8. whatshappenin23

whatshappenin23 Banned

what are you talking about dude?? please don't try to pick up on "tone" over the internet, its impossible...Im honestly wondering what your goal is here. I think you need to elaborate so that we can understand a little better...most people want to know the reason behind a protest.

9. whatshappenin23

whatshappenin23 Banned

but you realize the constitution does not grant the right to carry a weapon to 15 year olds right?

10. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

^it does not say either way

11. Naoki_ninja

it wasn't my own personal gun. it was my mothers, and i persuaded her to get rid of it.

12. whatshappenin23

whatshappenin23 Banned

yea you're right...I should have said federal law.

13. k7leetha

k7leetha Banned

The second amendment states,

"
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" is so hard for a human to comprehend? You don't need philosophy, science, or math to figure it out, it's four freaking words.

If you still can't understand that, I'll assume you're at a disadvantage that I won't query into, instead let me put it in words you might get:

"Every American can carry a gun and no one can fuck with that right."

AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON IDEALS AND PRINCIPLES THAT THE CREATORS DECIDED WERE MORAL FOUNDATION FOR A GREAT COUNTRY. ONE OF THOSE PRINCIPLES IS THAT EVERY CITIZEN HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST OPPRESSORS.

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE AMERICA TO SUIT YOUR BIASES.
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICAN RIGHTS GET THE FUCK OUT.

14. whatshappenin23

whatshappenin23 Banned

okay now I understand where you stand on this...
    Guess what dumbass?! As an American I have the RIGHT to not agree with the 2nd amendment...
    Don't make me get into the fact that this amendment was ratified more than 200 years ago, after we just had one a war for our independance because of a militia...do you think that is going to happen nowadays??? You really think that were going to go to war with another nation, and regular American citizens are going to pull out their handguns and defend themselves?? its the nuclear age brother, pull your head out of your ass!!
    How many lives have to be needlessly taken at the hands of people who never should have had a gun to start with before you get a fucking clue??

15. k7leetha

k7leetha Banned

History shows us that every government of every nation in the world has become corrupt, and has been overthrown by the people in some form, and repeat performance. It's the ebb and flow of human society.

The reason the founders of this country entitled the citizens the right to own and carry a gun is so that when the powers that be go corrupt the citizens are not unable to defend themselves against a dictatorship.

Within the next few years, when men in full armor gear with automatic weapons come rolling in military vehicles to your city and declare martial law, I want you to remember this moment right now.

Cause you'll thank every single one of us militia groups who are loaded to the gills with guns and ammunition.

I don't like people like you. You throw your shit into everyone's face with hostility and expect them to take it as an education when all your doing is raising their defenses. So, I can continue to write like I normally do to express what I want to say to you in full detail, but since you've been kind enough to be so naively blunt, I'll reciprocate:

Go fuck yourself with a dry splintery cactus. I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion, nor was it even implied or referenced to, so stop pulling fake shit outa your ass because you have no real argument.

16. whatshappenin23

whatshappenin23 Banned

dude...what?? you said "get the fuck out of america!" How the hell was I supposed to take that?? You got defensive before I ever even knew what the hell you were talking about...man oh man. Brother, were electing a democrat next year, THERE WILL BE NO MARTIAL LAW! and if there was, do you honestly think you and your broke militia have a chance against the US military?? you sound psychotic

17. k7leetha

k7leetha Banned

Let me inform you of a few things that will alter your perspective if you allow it to, and verify for yourself what I am saying.

9/11 was an inside job.

Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Silverstein, Guiliani, and so many others, are guilty of murdering hundreds of thousands of people.

The marionettes of this puppet show will get into office whoever they want/need in office, and if some freak chance they don't, they'll just assassinate whoever did.

The administration in charge has already taken away the constitutional rights and structure of America with Directive 51, H.R. 1955, and The (laughably called) Patriot Act.

Everything that is happening right now, 9/11 truth, war in Iraq, war in Iran, these little domestic findings, the New World Order, the North American Union, the Amero, The REAL ID card, the RFID Chip, THIS IS ALL CONNECTED and being brought to fruition by the United States Government.

The US Gov is repeating EXACTLY what went on in Nazi Germany.

Right now, ! IN AMERICA ! there are free speech zones. VIOLATES the 1st Amendment.

Right now, ! IN AMERICA ! there are people getting hauled out of their cars and tazered because they asked *why they were being questioned for reading a book in a car* VIOLATES the 4th Amendment.

Right now, ! IN AMERICA ! people are being arrested FOR READING THE CONSTITUTION IN PUBLIC PARKS. (Illegal charge) What more, they're not being read their rights (Illegal action) OR being TOLD what they're being arrested for. (Also illegal action) VIOLATES the 4th amendment.

Right now, ! IN AMERICA ! and for many years people have been trying to take guns out of citizens hands. VIOLATES the 2nd Amendment.

Shall I go on?

The RIGHTS set forth by the founders of this great nation were set in place because those men knew something that you, like so many other millions of people, have become completely oblivious to, and that's the revolutions of human nature. In the span of time the powerful will ALWAYS become corrupt and the people will always fight and die to overthrow the corrupt.

To think America is any different, just because it's "America" is nothing short of pathetically naive.

18. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

k7leetha...I wouldn't really call it a protest.....but more a support of the 2nd amendment...and a statement that "We the people" are fucking fed up with the current attitude of our government...and believe in the document upon which this country was founded on

whatshappening23....if you think and I quote.."THERE WILL BE NO MARTIAL LAW" then you are the one who apparently has their head up their ass.....it is happening daily as more of our rights are stripped away....the government treats the Constitution as toilet paper...the local police are in the news daily for excessive force charges...open your eyes martial law is in process...the Patriot Act gave the jackals the power ...and it is obvious your aren't very aware of the Constitutions words...cuz no where in the 2nd Amendment does it specify age....it states "every person"

so in your train of thought whatshappening...it would be better to submit to the advancing forces of the police state...opposed to making a stand for your own individuality....and your thinking that a Democrat will change this???...well subscribing to the idea of party politics..is what is bringing about the demise of this country...it matters not which tag is on the puppet...their strings are still being pulled by corporate military/industrial complex...that has been proven over the years....

and your knowledge of the founding documents is limted..because you didn't even pick up on the date which k7leetha picked for this visual protest/statement...and the significence of December 15th.....it's not a national holiday even though it should be...it's Bill of Rights day...the day the Bill of Rights was enacted...even though the our rights are slowly being eradicated in the name of a building a North American Alliance

paranoia is no longer an ailment....it only means your eyes are open and you are aware of your surroundings....cuz if you believe your government is looking out for you...you are saddly mistaken...and the time has come for the people to take back what is theirs...and k7leetha's idea is a start ...which is more than I can say for anything you have suggested

19. k7leetha

k7leetha Banned

I hear you, and agree even, but people hear the word "support" and tend to shy away (people as a whole are lazy/apathetic) but the word protest will perk attention, often even to those who don't like them.

Besides, this is a protest...it's just passive aggressive :jester:

20. nodirectionhome

nodirectionhome Member

Am I the only one who's concerned that people's neighbours might feel rather threatened upon seeing people standing in their front yards with a gun?

And maybe I've been brainwashed by the New World Order fascists, but anytime someone mentions "the 9-11 hoax" and "the New World Order," I find it hard to believe anything else they say.

But as for the threat of martial law, how is a gun going to protect people from police officers with bullet-proof vests, body armor, and shields? And how can people overthrow a corrupt government using their guns if that government has nuclear weapons?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.