2CB and 2CI?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by red_rufus, Jun 6, 2004.

1. red_rufus

red_rufus Member

I hadn't heard of these till recently, but was introduced to it by a crusty mate of mine. I tried both on seperate occasions and found them to be great psychedelics:D .

They come in white powder or pill form. 20mg was the dose i took it lasted about 8 hours good visuals and loads of giggling. Only side effect? sore jaw from laughing.

Anyone else tried it, or heard of it?

2. Plenco

Plenco Member

I just order 1 gram of 2C-I. Here in the States 2C-I is legal but 2C-B is not. Can't wait to try it. I can't find it in pill form anymore as (URL deleted) is down. So how what your expirence? Any good body feeling?

3. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I haven't tried 2-CB, but I have done 2-CI and it was a very enjoyable experience. I took 25mgs, and it started to kick in a little over an hour later.. the trip was very pleasent, tactile and aural senses (touch & hearing) were enhanced, had some mild pattern-oriented visuals. The best thing I can compare it to is a cross between MDMA and psilocybin(sp?), or better yet like a more tripper version of MDA if you've done that. I'd definitely recommend it though, very pleasent and unlikely to produce a "bad trip" so to speak..

4. Knight398

Knight398 Member

Sorry for the late replay. I took 2ci last night and it was my first time tripping period, not to mention my first time trying a drug(tried weed but only when i was drunk). I really can't say I enjoyed it. Visuals were insane which was cool, but I didn't like my thought process while on the drug. It was just too random and crazy for me and felt like it might not end. I also had feelings of regret while on the drug at some points. There were good parts though (we went for a drive, amazing visuals, etc.) It was also rough on my stomach. I had aches throughout the trip.

Steve

5. Jennyxs

Jennyxs Member

I took it 2 times, but a long time ago, cause you cant get them nowhere here. But it was the best "hit" i ever had so far. I had only positiv expieriences whit it. We was laughting, wondering over our optics and talking very open over everything. But the most importend reason, why i like 2 CB most was the sex we had. (sorry) It was so intensely and horny that i coulnt believe, that somethink so accut can come about.
    We took the little white pills version. We´ve got told to take one per 30 kg weight and this was perfectly rhight. After 30 minutes it started to come up and after 1 1/2 h we was arrived on the highest level. This phase toke about 4 hs and was mind-blowing. And the very best was. It stop for both of us exactly at the same time.

I would like to get on a new trip again. If anywhere has an idea. Pleas help. ;o)

J. from Germany (hope the english is good enought to understand what i tryed to say)