2c RC's

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Jetblack, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

wat 2c chemicals give the best hallucinations with smallest side effects

2. shiva_master

shiva_master Member

From my varied experience with RC's. Mine would probably be like 100-120mg of 2/b

It takes a lot for me but i just can get lost. Without being "lost" like if ya ate a quarter of shrooms. I can still keep 100 percent composure on it. Just the viusals are crazy. Just a lil bit of warmth like rolls. But yeah, probably nexus IME.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

just so you know, that's a huge dose of 2cb. "normal" is more like 20-30 mgs

i've only had 2ce and 2cb
    2cb doesn't give me much visuals
    but 2ce comes with some side effects (headache, gut ache...)

4. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

2ct7 gives absolutely amazing visuals, and after my last trip I realized it actually can have a mindfuck.
    It just gave me some of the most intense nausea ever though.
    But yeah, was seeing reggae rainbows coming off of everything last night. My entire room was moving, and I could make any inanimate picture move however I wanted it to.
    I have never had that sort of experience on anything short of a 10 strip.
    I find myself forgetting parts of it though, which I find extremely odd.
    Also had pretty vivid aural hallucinations. Cars sounded like they were underwater, and I kept hearing what I thought was that tone you hear on your phone telling you to say a command, but it was all in my head....a truly wonderful chemical.

5. gpkid

gpkid Member

2C-E comes with the best visuals.. some mild sides but not to bad. 20-25mg anything above this your not really reaping the benefits as much as your reaping the sides.

6. shiva_master

shiva_master Member

That is weird because 2ce gave me some visuals. Good tracers and stuff though. I just nod out and close my eyes and melt into a landscape of designs and patterns flowing within and outside my normal realm of possibility. I took 20-25mg and it was great. Just like Lucy but without the mind fuck aspect. Much laughter and great body feeling besides some stomach discomfort. Visuals were like L but without warping and melting. More of a shifting distortion to it. My fav RC so far. The best is mixing B and E together. That is where everything comes out at ya:D

7. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

120 mg of 2c-b are you fucking kidding me thats like 6 average sized doses. Even 2c-b hard heads I have never heard of needing more than 60 mg to trip hard. I don't believe you use 120 mg doses lol.

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i agree, especially with the bold part

9. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

2c-c has EXTREMELY limited side effects, and has given me some very intense visuals...visuals mildly similar to dpt...but THATS A WHOLE NEW CUP OF TEA.

10. shiva_master

shiva_master Member

Yeah, 100-120 mg is high. That was an estimate because i have taken almost 80mg that a friend measured out. This experience with the estimate was stronger than that by far. So it is not exact but i know it felt more intense than the 80mgs.

After the trip, i did not feel like doing it again. Felt like a waste of a good chem. With almost everything, i test my limit

11. force_of_acid

force_of_acid Member

have you taken 80mgs before so you know how it feels?

12. rustler

rustler Guest

sorry to sound blond guys but what is this stuff and where can i get some

13. rustler

rustler Guest

sorry hello everyone

14. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

although it's not necessarily my favourite, its certainly up there. -t-7 definitely has incredible visuals. I did a 50mg dose and for a time, I lived in the fractal cosmos. It was wonderful drugs and you should definitely try some as soon as possible, but, unfortunately, we cannot tell you where to find them. You'll have to figure that one out for yourself.

The stuff is psychedelic phenethylamines. They are all Shulgin analogues with different elements substituted in at the 2 and 5 position, from PIHKAL (phenethylamines I've Known and Loved). 2c-b and 2c-e are the most popular.

DPT is a whole other ball game.

15. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Thanks for posting in an 8 year old thread ;)

To answer your first question, the "2cs" are a series of synthetic psychedelic created by a man named Shulgin. You should do a lot of research in google, focusing on sites like erowid.org, wikipedia.org, bluelight.ru, shroomery.org, and this site.

You would find these chemicals on the internet most likely, it's very rare that they are sold "on the street" and when they are they are usually misrepresented as "acid" or "ecstasy".

Source discussion is not allowed on this website however, so don't come here looking for a hookup, you will get banned. Psychedelics are powerful medicines and they are not going to fall into your lap. You need to invest a lot of time into knowing your shit otherwise you're going to get ripped off and/or arrested. Best of luck :)