2c-i

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Jetblack, May 20, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

do u think i could act normal around my parents after taking 10mg of 2c-i the reports ive read say that ppl can talk normal and act somewat normal, i wanna see wat u guys have to say any advice/responses would be appreciated

2. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

You shouldn't have any trouble communicating/acting normal at only 10mgs.. I took 25 mgs my first time and it didn't really affect my motor skills or my ability to look/act normal at all.. if anything I could communicate better.

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I'm not doubting you or anything, but i have no idea how any of you can trip around your parents, or even want to, on any kind of drug.

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

aight thx, and some of us hve to trip in the house with our parents around cuase we got no other choice and i know if i told my dad iw anted to go out for a bit he would be like wat r u doing wats up wat r getting into..so ya some of us have to

5. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Just don't give them any eye contact. Your dilated pupils will be a giveaway. lol. People react to 2c-i differently 10 is nothing to one person but will mess up another.

6. eCubensis

eCubensis Member

yeah, on 10mg, you should be fine around them...i did 30 my first time, and when i was walking to convenient store, a police officer thought it would be a great time to randomly question me and my friend about what we were up to...but then again it was 3 in the morning and we were walking around the town, so i guess he could have had his suspisions, as there have been car thefts lately....but to get to the point, he hadn't a clue we were influenced by anything, as he let us proceed no problem.

as far as tripping around parents, it's obvious that nobody would want to trip around them. but having no other safe place to trip, it's good to know ahead of time how you might react, had you came in contact with them during a trip.

7. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya i dont plan on being in the same room with them at all, just like if my dad sees im up at 3 in the morning and comes in asking wats up i will eb able to respond some wat logically and not be like WAT DO U MEAN THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE GET OUT!!! or something like that

8. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

can't even c the point of taking as litle as 10mg

9. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

~~~
    somebody over at murple's site could feel a noticable "ecstacy-like" effect @ 4 mg...
    & not everybody needs to "trip balls" every time they taste a little something or other...
    so, if 4 mg let's ya just enter "electric ladyland" without having to wade through thick curtains of hallucinations (& if that's what ya had in mind) well, enjoy...

10. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

how does everyone take such high doses of 2c-i??? it causes my chest to get all tight and shit and i think more than 22 would be a bitch!

11. glooper23

glooper23 Member

I'm just wondering, but why do you have no choice? Are you that addicted to the drug? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious.

12. LSDPsychonaut

LSDPsychonaut Member

I've tripped on shrooms around my parents a few times. Ruined the whole trip for me.

13. illusion25

illusion25 Member

its hard to tell what you can handle around your parents when we dont know you.
    you should be asking how powerful 10mg is.
    anyways like some people cant hide being stoned, while others can pull of 10 hits of acid around your parents.
    the main thing to remember is that you will feel different and see different, but from your parents perspective you will loook the same.
    remember that its all in your head. be confident and they wont know a thing. sit in your room and listen to some music.
    the second you start acting like you have something to hide is the second they are trying to figure out what you are hiding.
    act innocent and you will put off those vibes
    be careful
    and be safe

14. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

dude when i did 2c-i i took 20 mg and like you feel sober exepts the beautifull colors and ripples. the only thing that gave me away was that i couldnt stop smiling i felt so good lol

15. bananadine

bananadine Member

Tripping secretly around family: OUCH. I thought I could handle it once, and took a one-way ticket to nofunsfville. Your dad NEVER lets you out of the house?

16. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

Dude, just think about it. Im SURE there is some way you could get out of the house for an extended period of time. As some people have stated, you may or may not be able to handle yourself around your parents, but that's a big risk to take, especially if you've not taken it before. Find a nice, chill place with some good friends if you wish to fully enjoy the experience.

17. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

take a 10 strip,, hehhehehehhe,, was what i did my first time..

oh what a memoryy..

ill never do it again.. hehhehhehehehhehhehehheehe

only cause im to old for that hard of a ride anymore...

18. MyOwnReality

MyOwnReality Member

I've tripped in front of my parents many times, thing was my parents knew I was tripping most of the time because I told them. 10 mg of 2ci would be a mild experience for most people, you're likely to feel it, but it probably won't be intense. Still if you can't be honest with your parents the rift is likely to weigh heavily on your trip. Have you ever thought about leveling with your parents? They grew up in the 60's and 70's I'm sure, maybe they can understand where you're coming from. My parents were always comforted by the fact that I they knew what I was getting myself into.
    -Allen

19. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Same here, my parents, when I lived with them, would rather know what was going on than be left in the dark. Guess lots of people arent that lucky