2c-i 2c-e and lsd

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by modestsmoker, Jan 1, 2005.

1. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

i would just like to know from someone whos tried all of these what are the differences between them and what would you prefer

i heard 2c-e is the way to go

2. SpidermanUFO's

SpidermanUFO's Member

I haven't done 2c-e but 2c-i is a must. If you like acid you like 2c-i even though it's gentler the grids and patterns on it reminded me of acid. If you know someone that can get it email me and I will pay ya extra. CAn't seem to find any reliable chemical supplier's and am sad.

3. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Well between those 3, LSD is far and away the best...nothing really can compare to it, but as far as RC's go 2CE's my personal fave, and IMO the best (if you like crazy visuals and time distortion).

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

2c-e is the way to go for research chems i think. The visuals are very very good. I am talking spontaneous kaleidoscope imagery battering you at all times from everywhere you look for about 5 hours in its peak. In one of my cev's, watched a psychedelic skeleton wizard smash his crystal ball in space, as i was catapulted away from the explosion. I do 2c-e, deuce as i usually call it, all the time, the biggest drawback, however, is the body load. I puke almost everytime i do it. I usually take or give 15 mg's, but at around 25-30 mg's of the stuff, your entire being will be enveloped by visual hallucinations- eyes open or closed will not matter. 2c-e is VERY visual, which is why i like it. But nothing beats some good lsd brother. ;-)

5. The Flow

The Flow Member

From my experience, 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-4 are the phenethylamines closest to LSD.

On some forums, they talk about a new substance, the "Bromo-Dragonfly" (Bromo-benzodifuranyl-isopropylamine), which works already in doses of about 10ugs. Chemically its somewhere in between 2C-B and LSD.
    What is really exiting about this drug is the fact that it´s very new (first synthesized in 1998) and for that reason still legal ALL OVER THE WORLD.
    The problem is: I only found one trip report on the whole web and no supplier yet (if someone had more luck searching the web, please PM me!).
    But from the facts I already know about this substacnce, there´s a good chance that the Bromo-Dragonfly becomes the LSD of the 21st century (and it´s much more potent than the older brother!).

6. TAPPER

TAPPER Member

IMO, LSD is well above and beyond any of the 2C's.

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Two completely different experiences man. 2c's are more closely associated with the mescaline experience than the lsd experience.

8. The Flow

The Flow Member

That depends on the dose, especially when using 2C-T-2