2c-e and memory

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Tanman35, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Tanman35

Tanman35 Member

my friends and i took a decent dose of 2ce a few weeks ago (17 mg) and we both noticed that during parts of the trip we would basically have no short term memory. ex. we were tryying to play some madden and during the load screen right before the game starts neither of us had any idea what teams we picked. just curious to see if this happened to anyone else

2. Prea

Prea Member

I'd say memory issues can happen under the influence of most any substance. I wouldn't worry about it.

3. Tanman35

Tanman35 Member

yea i agree but normally i will have atleast some idea me and my friend both just had no idea about much of anything that happened then we would get it back then lose it again. at the time i got pretty uneasy about it

4. Blinky

Blinky Member

I would agree with Prea. Short term memory loss is to be expected especially when ingesting powerful hallucinogens. I've even heard of black outs before, so I wouldn't worry.

5. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

Haven't tried 2C-E, so can't say anything about no short term memory on it, however the last time I took AMT I couldn't remember anything that happened over a minute earlier. I was trying to have a conversation with my sister and we both forgot what we were talking about every 3-4 sentences.

6. Tanman35

Tanman35 Member

yes thats exactly how i felt almost like your mind just blanked out everything

7. roddack

roddack Member

i've had that experience before I think it is pretty normal and I wouldn't sweat it !

8. jolom

jolom Member

for me it was more like time stretched out and although i turned my attention to something for only a second it seemed like minutes

9. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

personally i havnt had any problems like this but one time i was tripping 2c-e with a friend and he basically turned into and alzheimers paitent for a few hours. his memory would last about ten seconds then he would forget what he was doing. i was trying to get his to get ready to go to one of our friends houses. he would like start getting dressed then suddenly stop and just go climb in bed. this happened about 8 times then i decided maybe he should just stay home lol. it was kindof scary while it was happening but he was fine again after a few hours.

10. FreetheSun

FreetheSun Member

Well if you smoked pot during the trip this would probably be the cause.

Generally I think that some loss of memory can be explained by the sheer endless information and ideas one gets on psychedelics. It is only logical that a brain which is used to process and remember a much smaller amount of information just cannot handle the sudden explosion of input and put in into memory.