28 weeks later

Discussion in 'New Movies' started by TreePhiend, May 15, 2007.

1. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Not as intelectually cool as the first, but still good. I think its supposed to have some iraq war illusions mixed in there. But THE "helicopter scene" is the most awsome piece of visceral carnage ever put on celluloid.

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I thought it was alright, but nothing more than that. I'm weary about sequels, they're rarely as good as the original, which I think is the case here. 28 Days Later, I thought, was brilliant despite the slower scenes.

3. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

Just saw 28 Weeks Later. I really loved it :) the first one is better for me but i really enjoyed number 2 :)

has anyone else noticed how many sequels and movies with the number 3 are coming out this year? it's really weird.

4. iluvmorocco

iluvmorocco Member

I'm really looking forward to the sequel because I thought 28 days later is really, really good! You're right about that sequels often turn out as disappointments..

5. WalkTheSky

WalkTheSky Member

Loathed it.
    Then again, hated the first one.

6. lozzyjay

lozzyjay Member

hahaha oh my god this film was so revolting!! When he stuck his fingers in her eyeballs I actually got up and left... *shudders*

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I think you've just convinced me to go watch it.

8. lozzyjay

lozzyjay Member

haha you sicko!!

In fact, one of my friends went to see it just because of my reaction and she absolutely LOVED it.

I mean, I faint at the sight of blood... so going to see this idea was NOT a good idea! :p

But sure, if you like really disgusting, graphic, bloody films that will make you want to throw up then go ahead and watch it! :D

9. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

hahaha will do. I'm gonna watch it on tv-links.uk though, as I can't stand going to the theater. You can get stoned in there:H

10. ViciousVamp

ViciousVamp Member

I thought "28 Days Later" was horrible and I'm surprised that they actually made a sequel to it.

11. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

I think the only reason some people are seeing Iraq War references, is because it's so engrained into the culture now. All you see on the news is War, Bush, Debates, etc.... They only do stories on stuff that doesn't matter.

12. MatthewShane

MatthewShane Banned

I was disgusted through the majority of it. About throwed up a few times..i jus didnt have the stomach for it..though the parts that wasnt disgusting..i thought was good.

13. don n0odle

don n0odle Member

i thought the first one was ok but i herd this one was just terrible