27 times in 2 months

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by lord_of_the_lense, May 25, 2004.

1. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

thats ridiculous. just buy in bulk the first time and save them for the right times. its best to roll 4 times a YEAR* (edit) if you have to, without having a significant affect to the mind and body

2. baseballstud2524

baseballstud2524 Member

ya stop his a** asap.. all that serotonin he lost he cant get bak so tell him that break is overdue

3. stalk

stalk Banned

ey...nobody has to roll...4 times a month is a lot..

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Yeah, I agree. Saying it is "best" to roll 4 times a month is horrible information.

5. veroness

i changed it. sorry i meant a year

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I started rolling when I was 15, I am 23 now. In the beginning of my honeymoon with MDMA, I was doing it every weekend, every Friday AND Saturday. Sometimes up to 4 times a week. After a while, I was taking multiple pills every time I rolled as well.

It got to the point where I was taking AT LEAST 4 to 5 every time I rolled, which at the very least was once a week, but most of the time, two times a week. If I really wanted a good night, I would make sure I had at least 7. On my birthday, I took 12 in one night. I am not dicksizing either, I am not proud of this.

This continued until I was about 20 I would say, because at that time, most of my friends ended up quitting, and it was hard to find anyone to roll with anymore.

I don't know how everyone else feels about this....but I used to have my perfect rolling group. The same group of friends, and we only rolled with each other, we all knew what everyone liked, and we always had the best time of our lives. After a lot of people stopped or moved or anything, the magic of MDMA kinda faded away for me, because a big part of the experience was the special people I shared it with.

When those people were gone, if I rolled after that, I just felt like something was missing....and I don't think it will ever be the same again. I really miss those people....ahh memories like that give me chills and make me want to cry.

-----------

Okay wow, got way off topic. So yeah, I was taking multiple pills (and by multiple, I don't mean 2 or 3, I mean 4-7 pills a night) multiple times a week. After doing it SO much, MDMA loses it's meaning. It just lost it's magic for me. I looked at it as just another drug, instead of a magical, amazing experience, like I used to.

I never noticed any negative health concerns after such extensive, abusive use, but as I said, I just lost the true meaning of MDMA.

Fast forward 7 year, and here I am at 23, and I MAYBE roll 4 times a year. This year, I have rolled three times...and I wouldn't consider ANY of them rolls, because the pills were so weak. One of them wasn't weak, but it was MDA, and MDA can not compare to the magic of MDMA. MDA is more of a hallucinogenic drug with amphetamine like effects, to me anyways. No lovey-doveyness, no amazing conversations with close friends....I just sit there clenching my teeth, feeling really fucked up, and I wouldn't even say I feel GOOD, like I do with MDMA when I blow up.

Even if I had access to amazing pills, I probably wouldn't do it more then 6 times in a year. So the message behind this whole rant is....if you want to keep the amazing magic that is related to minimal MDMA use, keep it minimal! Once a month is the MOST I would suggest, if you want to conserve the experience and be able to cherish it, and if you want to save your serotonin receptors, haha.

Hopefully someone else can chime in, and they know what I mean by "losing the magic."

It really sucks when you don't feel like MDMA is that amazing experience it used to be, and instead, is just another drug to do with friends on a Friday night.

7. veroness

this book i borrowed from my friend was really good. it had documented truth and misconceptions. it doesnt cause holes in your brain. this book is where i got the healthy (if you have do it) four times a year thing. after so many times, you tend to feel like the "magic" of the drug is gone. thus having to take more pills and such. but everything in life is like that. dont do the same things over and over again.