25x-nbome vs. LSD

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by eatlysergicacid, Jul 25, 2012.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

if you stick nbome blotter up your ass, you will not have to worry about spitting it out.. :p

2. xenopsy

xenopsy Guest

25I-Nbome tastes very bitter and almost like the taste of when you put your tongue on a 9-volt battery. It's pretty bad if you ask me. It also numbs your tongue or the spot of direct contact with the blotter.

I've done it twice, and had awesome trips both times. On my 2nd trip I took 2 hits and the taste was pretty overwhelming, I couldn't get the taste out whatsoever. I ended up puking out all the mexican food I had about 2 hours before. I still tripped hard as fuck tho... saw some aliens and ancient figures around me.

3. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

I remember gettin some fairly bitter lsd that was still lsd, and possibly a few dox suspects too. I defiantly get that metallic taste too, sometimes off fairly clean batches.

I am not sure Ive ever had 25I, and haven't really tryed to buy anything on a blotter since it started frequenting so much.

Is 25I known for nausea? The last lsd I did try to buy was weird, it started off real rough, the first 5 hours I was extremely nauseated.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've tried 25I-nbome twice, neither time did I experience significant nausea but the 2nd time the body load was kind of rough. I haven't heard of nausea being a common factor with 25x-nbome however It is possible that there can be a psychosomatic nauseous effect from various other physical effects such as vasoconstriction, to body temperature fluctuations, etc.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I would think that somebody experienced with LSD would not have to base their identification of NBOME off the presence of nausea; the fundamental VERY DIFFERENT trip would be a dead give away. And yes NBOME has caused nausea and body load for me, I would describe the come up as rough as well, like a PEA. LSD can cause a rough come up as well, and nausea is a common side effect. You describe that last trip as being overall "weird" with 5 hours of it being very nauseous . . . other than these red flags, was there anything about the quality of the trip that made you ask, "Is this even LSD?"