25i-NBOMe

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by AuraithX, Aug 14, 2013.

1. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

*whoosh* It's a 4chan copy-pasta (a joke) - before your time obviously.

Good thing I'm out of the scene then, isn't it.

2. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

ok so what parts are fibs and what parts are not - let's just start from the beginning....

3. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

Everything excluding "I’ll have you know I also graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills."

Jeez, you vanish for 4 years and everyone forgets you. Google my name. There should still be some rater shit floating about.

Edit found one: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.drugs.ghb/1zFHM_Il5gE/jLB_nkkf8qQJ

:p. He actually accused me of being a gay German surfer at one point! Haha. Then he ratted out one of my moderators (Glock34 he went by) to the DEA :(

4. Green a

Green a Member

Nobody in there right mind dealing with that kind of drugs and money would be on this website talking about it

5. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

Why not? I quit the scene 4 years ago and got a real job. I just use recreationally now. But vending did support me for 2yrs+ (Until I got too deep, didn't want to be tied in with someones murder)

6. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

I'd love to know the name of the chemical whenever you can retrieve this information for us. If you expect anyone to believe the claim you made you'll have to provide some sort of actual substantiation.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

So are you pinned? I know all about GDF. No wonder your not getting real acid. Those guys are scum and completely against anything the band would have stood for and against what people like Bear or Nick Sand would want with the sacred molecule.

They are just gangsters using the Dead's name to sell product. And that's the problem, the old school guys would not have thought this was something to make that kind of profit on.

I see your point about clever analogues. The chemist makes money and it's "legal". But people are willing to take the risk. You can test for LSD and I have gotten the real deal so it's being made. This whole "real acid is gone" story has been going around since the 70's.

100K is not the top of the chain. There have not been many chemists busted but the ones that were were doing deals well above 100K to the first guy to see it. You may have been a big fish but not THE big fish. You think your the top because you will never meet the guy who really is. Compartmentalization, the left hand does not know what the right is doing. This is how people stay out of jail when people go online bragging about how connected they are.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

And you are superman. And superwoman. And superdog. And supercat. and a genius. And a billionaire. And the world's nicest person.

Seriously...
    All I can think is, and I wanna know is... if you really did all those things- why in the freaking world would you feel the need to be online on some hippy forum bragging about it and telling all about your "accomplishments"? You would have no reason to do so. And like anyone really cares anyways?
    What kinda ex drug dealer goes online and brags about stuff like that?
    And that conversation that you snapped a picture of (or whatever you did) and posted it....WHAT was your purpose of doing that? ("ohhhh yea, um, I'm going to take a snap shot of this convo in case years later I need to prove to someone on an internet forum that I was a drug dealer and knew lsd chemists"... okaaaay...
    Weak, weak, weak.

10. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

Just thought I'd revamp this thread to state that Ecstasydata recently performed GC/MS analysis on a host of European prints and confirmed they are all in fact LSD and not an ergoloid as Aubraith tried telling us.

http://www.ecstasydata.org/

they also performed analysis on LSZ and AL-LAD ergoloid blotters (which are labeled as such on the print) and could not define them, but noted that the AL-LAD's analysis seemed to match up with an academic analysis of it.