25i-NBOMe

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by AuraithX, Aug 14, 2013.

1. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

Just got some 25i-NBOMe tabs. Wondering HOW similar they are to LSD (Don't worry - I'm not trying to sell them as LSD - just curious)

How much is a 1000ug 25i dose in equivalent to in LSD ug?

2. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

Orison will probably answer this question for you soon.

From what I hear from most people is that lsd and 25i-NBOMe really aren't that similar. It seems like people who say its "almost the same" simply can't find real lsd. I still would like to try 25-I eventually but I usually don't have any trouble finding L when I want it.

3. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

Take it from someone who used to work directly with chemists and do bulk acid deals. Pretty much none of the acid you buy is really 'LSD'. It's all just different analogues that are similar to LSD.

I was selling LSD for years, sold about 100,000 of them via various methods. I was told countless times it was the best acid they had ever had. A year after I quit the chemist informs it was some obscure chemical - not actually LSD-25

Another pro-tip: The publics perception of what '100ug' is so skewed that ALL chemists lie about the ug. What is sold as 200ug and what most people think 'Yeah this feels like a 200ug tab' is actually closer to 100ug.

4. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

I'll agree that most of what is sold as "LSD" nowadays is not the real thing. But depending on where you live and who you know it can still be found. I personally test the doses I get and according to the reagents I use it's LSD.

5. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

There is no search thing as a LSD Test kit, the only thing that comes close is the Ehrlich test screen - which tests for LSD, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT (a.k.a. Foxy Methoxy), 5-Meo-MiPT, 5-MeO-DiPT, Psilocybin, Psilocine, 4-acetoxy-DMT (a sort of synthetic psilocine analogue and MANY others - including some of the most commonly used alternatives.

Heck, there's even an analogue some chemists use that is completely legal until you ingest it, and your body metabolises it INTO LSD.

So unless you've been really lucky, or you know someone in the greatful dead family - it's unlikely you've had LSD. The tests kits are good to make sure you're not getting Br-DFLY or DOI or something, but the chemists do this for a living outsmarted the test kits years ago.

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

well i don't really buy all that shit about acid not being real LSD

but i can say with confidence that compared to LSD or whatever lysergamide i've been getting instead all these years, 25i-nbome pretty much sucks ass

7. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

I didn't expect you would, I didn't believe it until I heard it from the horses mouth (my chemist) :afro:

How so?

8. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

I can't accurately describe 25i personally since the only time I did it was after having taken shrooms and then I smoked a blunt (bad idea kids), but my friend who isa real psychonaut described it like this: similar visuals, harder come-up, and with a serotonin rush. Basically the superficial aspects of LSD without the profound life-changing ones. However, I did have a very deep conversation with a girl I once was very in love with while she was on 25i and it did pull out some very powerful emotions that she had about identity and intellectual isolation.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

In terms of intensity, 1.5 mgs of 25i-nbome was about on par with 125 ugs LSD, however 2 mgs 25i-nbome was about on par with 300 ugs of LSD for me, so I guess my point is the dose/response curves are way different. I also had ate prior to the first trip, so that may have been why it wasn't nearly as intense. These comparisons fairly reflect my comparisons as well...

... however I felt kind of a dopamine type component to the 25i-nbome trip, sort of adderall-ish on top of the aforementioned effects. I'd also add 25i elicited more of an emotional oriented headspace rather than the analytical heavy headspace like LSD.

I found 25i kind of interesting, perhaps due to it's novelty but at the same time it feels artificial and I felt kind of paranoid on it and it wasn't particularly enjoyable for some parts.

10. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

I've never used one, but my understanding is that there is a type of test based on the ehrlich reagent which will provide an accurate identification of only LSD, ruling out the other preliminary possibilities. I have used the regular ehrlichs reagent test and you're correct, it shows the same color for all of those things, but to be frank, it would still be pretty easy to differentiate between LSD and any of the other choices just based on taste, and the fact that blotter will only hold a limited dosage.

As far as the majority of acid being some mystery analog(s) that no one but the chemists who use them can identify sounds pretty far fetched. I don't doubt that people pass off other things as LSD, that much is obvious. What I do doubt is that analogues which produce a good enough trip to fool the general public would remain a secret kept only by these chemists. I've heard recently about al-lad and LSZ but my understanding is that they don't provide an identical trip in effects or duration.

11. Green a

Green a Member

If you havent tripped that much you wont be able to tell apart whatever ergolines get sold and 25i. Its a bit more euphoric and the visuals are different in an undescribable way and its less thougnt provoking. I still managed to lose my fucking mind off like 3'or 4mg. Also lost my virginity that night lol. Just keep the dose at a resonable level and its a great chem

12. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

You need to realize there is absolutely more than one LSD chemist in the world first..

The ergoloids we can confirm are ergoloids (LSZ, AL-LAD) are so far pretty different than LSD.. just like 25I-NBOMe is no where near like LSD

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

joey's friend kinda nailed it - 25i is superficial and "not as life changing" in comparison to LSD.

i didn't find it more euphoric or more emotional than LSD as some others said. i only took it twice in combination with 25c, to be fair.

LSD makes everything feel amazing and new. 25i+c was bland and felt kinda dumbed down. gave me a weird headache after a few hours.

14. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

They aren't some mystery analogues. They have wikipedia pages and everything, just aren't spoken about much. Can't remember the name of them and I clear my IRC logs regularly so I can't find it - I'll need to wait until my friend comes back online. But as I said, I sold about 100-200k of these over a few years under various names. So if you had Hoffman blotters around 07-09 (Had a few different prints, one had the chemical makeup on the back, one had hishna or some indian god, and one was blank)

Some pics :)

European Tarry Crystal LSD: http://imgur.com/glNfD
    A Bible (10k tabs) - http://imgur.com/e78Kg
    Proof I'm not completely fully of shit: http://i.imgur.com/WaQn3.png

I'm telling you (you don't have to believe me) AT LEAST 90% of European acid is NOT acid. Yes there is more than 1 person who makes crystal - but there certainly aren't many. Due to the precursors required and the quality of lab you need to produce it - there are very few (I think there was 7 known Chemists when I quit around 2009)

15. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Solid argument.

Clearly this is proof.

16. SunshineChild

without an Ehrlich and GC/MS analysis side-by-side of the vial, that picture of crystal could be anything... that convo I'm not sure what it proves either, or how.. you will need to explain

it has long been debated the 08 / Hofmann Oms were LSB or LSD. Until someone synths actual LSB and doesn't lie about it we'll never know. as we do not have a reliable GC/MS for that chem. I have a hunch that if this chemist were telling you.. he'd be telling everybody.. seeing as you are talking about the largest LSD chain in the world, I don't think you'd be first on the information block.. but thanks anyways for further perpetuating misinformation

EDIT: I should mention the AL-LAD and LSZ come from the same lab as LSD has in the past.. it's not because of precursors but novelty that they have synthed these chems..

and you know all 7 LSD chemists? I can find a dozen Chinese RC labs that will synth it right now...

17. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

Righto, no need to be a dick about it. My IRC logs are wiped. I'll be able to give you the full chemical name of the hoffmans when my old business partner is back online. What makes you think I wouldn't be 'first on the information block' ? The only reason I got out of that scene was because I was dealing with $100,000 orders of LSD, doing dead-drops of kilos of MDMA in airports and people were talking about hiring hitmans to take out their competiton. I ran the biggest RC vendor forum (supplier.info,ftwr,ftgb, helped build undrugged.com, and co-founded the first .onion drug site) - and also ran a very successful vendor for a year (Lucigenol) and then retired. I’ll have you know I also graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I've done an semi-AMA here if anyones interested

http://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/136bw1/a_vial_of_crystal_lsd25_at_8000_a_gram_by_far_the/

I know I sound like a dick trying to 'flaunt' all this - I'm just trying to get through to yous that pretty much all LSD in EU is some sort of imitation (I have absolutely nothing to gain by telling you this), there is some to be found in the states but not that common. Unless the LSD scene has changed significantly since I left 4 years ago.

18. SunshineChild

You mean undrugged.org lol. but that's bad ass dude.

19. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

Yeah .org sorry, I've had so many domains over the years (supplier.info, ftwr.com, ftwr.eu, ftwr.co.uk,ftgb,com,etc..) . Back when we used TLD domains we would need to switch them like monthly, then we just moved it all to .onion sites (Kind of gutted we didn't think to monitise it like the guy at the silkroad did - we would all be loaded now!)

20. SunshineChild

oh I'm not saying I believe you, in fact I was kind of being sarcastic, but 300 kills is pretty bad ass.

you may want to consider that the DEA is still building a case against you. this part of the web is definitely being watched and so is everyone you associate with for their activities outside of the internet. assuming you were dealing with the Israelis who supply the Dutch their MDMA, it is without question that you have already been snitched on.