25G in 1 go he says*help*

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by FrAnCioS, Jan 20, 2005.

1. FrAnCioS

FrAnCioS Member

ok i got some magic mushroom comieng and im gona do them this weekend by my self. where i bought them the guy said do the 25G in 1 go but i been checking and most people recomend 2g for a first timer?. So what should i do take 15g or the 25g or 5g ?. I have done trips before 6 Years ago about 7 times so i no what ride im in for so u guys got any advise on how much to take?

2. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

it depends on if they're dry or not...if they're not dry eat al 25... if they're dry, wow 25 thats a lot thats damn near an ounce good luck haha

3. MoonIsBright

MoonIsBright Member

I would not eat 25 grams. I have done them many times and i still eat about 3.5-4 and trip hard. If he is telling you to eat 25g then they must be some shitty shrooms. That is also a lot of money to waste on one sitting. I can barley choke down 4 grams i couldnt imagine 25 i would puke for sure.

Peace&Love

4. khronus

khronus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It seems that you need to know the dofference in weight ratio of fresh and dried.
    10:1

SO 10 GRAMS OF FRESH MUSHROOMS = 1GRAM OF DRIED

Therefore 25 grams is 2.5 grams which i'd say is a medium to getting stronger tpye of dose.

K

5. FrAnCioS

FrAnCioS Member

There half dry so u think i should just eat the whole lot?

6. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

Why not just dry them out.And eat like an 1/8 that way you'll have booms again if you want to beam.

7. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

What do they look like? Are they very big? If so, then they're probably amanitas, and not psylocibes (TRUE shrooms). That would explain why he told you to eat them all...you need WAY more amanita than psylocibe cubensis.

8. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Hah, same time post.

9. MoonIsBright

MoonIsBright Member

I dont think that it is 10-1 because i have eaten fresh shrooms before and i only had a few grams. From what i have been told i think it is closer to 2.5 or 3-1. But i might be wrong. FOr the first time i ever did it they were fresh and if memory serves me right i ate 3 grams and had a good trip.

Peace&Love

10. FrAnCioS

FrAnCioS Member

gona eat half and c what happens :p

11. FrAnCioS

FrAnCioS Member

eat them all awseome shit

12. khronus

khronus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It is 10:1 I retail them and grow them. And advice like 'What do they look like? Are they very big? If so, then they're probably amanitas, and not psylocibes (TRUE shrooms)' is not good advice

Yes I.D is necessary for your shroom but amanita look totally different, you cant expect a man to make an I.D on the ground of how big he thinks they are. Watch what advice you give out.

K

13. Jonas

Jonas Member

just wondering, were you refering to the amanitas or cubes as true shrooms. idk anything about amanita shrooms, j/w

14. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

If they're NOT dry, 25g, sure. If they ARE dry, start at 2 grams. 25 grams of dry mushrooms would probably lead to a catastrophic psychotic episode with problems lasting for days, or even years, depending on the person.

15. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Oh, i was saying that cubes are "true shrooms"...meaning that some underhanded people might try to pass off amanitas as psilocybes.

16. spooner

spooner is done.

nah, 25 grams dried won't kill you. i took 15 once by accident (they we're in chocolates)... puked for about an hour and then you just roll with it. still less puking then peyote.

17. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Though 15 grams is no lightweight shit, I think there would be a HUGE difference between 15 and 25 to be fair...

18. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

im talkin out my ass here, but i read in a carlost casteneada (sp) book that you dont puke with peyote if you dont swollow the water... just use it to wash out the taste, and you should be good. let the mescaline absorb through your mucus membranes..

but on another note... when I do my first trip, i want to go for an entire 8th (thats 4.5 grams((dried)), right?)... if can maybe put that in a sandwitch or on a couple of peices of pizza, would it be a nice trip (i dont just want to see the colors and hallucinations... im more going for the mindset...)?

cause i want a TRIP, not just to sit there all weird feeling... i dunno, i heard lower doses are annoying, and that 2 or 3 grams are good for a first timer, but i want a real trip...

19. GCandPfunk

GCandPfunk Member

you sound like a dumbass

20. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

8th=3.5grams hmm. 28/8 makes sense