$2399?????

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've always been attracted to the American prairie. I think its because I loved the Little House on the Prairie books when I was a little girl lol. I know driving through the prairie is incredibly boring, but I think it would be nice to just take a walk. Look at the vastness of the prairie, observe wildlife, lay in the grass and look at the sky. I bet the stars look amazing at night

Maybe try to find a little house built into a little hill like Laura Ingles and her fam lived in at one point

2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I think I'd like that. I like places that make me feel very small.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

20190406_225725.jpg

©® An ~Irminsul~ original.

Meliai likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Me too. The ocean always does it to me and it is one of the best feelings

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Laying in the long grass is an awesome pastime every now and then. I feel this thread has become 2 in one. Maybe we should have a real prairie/great plains/midwest appreciation thread

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

nah i'm good with hijacking a thread about technology and making it all about nature and simpler times instead :p

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

We can have both. In fact we must deal with both wether we like it or not ;) But it doesn't have to be unlikable! :)

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

When I think of LA, I think of a giant polluted concrete jungle. Granted, I've never been to Venice Beach, but places like Beverly Hills are the exception rather than the norm of that place.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Looking at the specs of the phone, apparently it's 5G compatible and also features an internal cooling system that's good for games. Those probably factor into the price.

10. lode

lode Banned

My money man Flava Flav always recommends paying 700% interest on all purchases.

Anyway, I'm going with the Pixel 3 instead.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've decided not to get a new phone.

Instead I bought a new screen protector and it kind of feels like a new phone plus I'm getting used to the new update so it seems new too.

Asmodean likes this.