Discussion in 'People' started by GrayGuy57, Mar 15, 2023.

1. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Who do you want to see running in 2024?

What party do you wish to see emerging victorious?

Who do you hope becomes our next President?

Do you see better times coming for our country, or sliding further downwards into further economic/social/racial/political uncertainty and turmoil?

What policies would you like to see changed?

"Live long and prosper"

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I would like to see things like they were meant to be. A government By the people for the People.
    United We Stand Divided We Fall.
    As for who I would like to see run. It would be none of the current fore runners. We need One man who would put an end to the corruption. Or Woman.
    Right now I'm not worried about 2024. I'm worried about getting to 2024. Hell you can't be sure about tomorrow!

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  3. legalize_the_plant003

legalize_the_plant003 Members

I want to see them finally legalize marijuana at the federal level.

4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Yes! Kinda funny but not. A bubby done time for marijuana. several years back. He said shit man now it's legal. At least he was able to laugh about it. Just show how f---ed up the laws are. As long as they can tax it. It's ok.

5. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Amen, brother!

Agreed 100%!

From what I am seeing right now, the run for 2024 is going to be two tokens short of a turnstile.:p

I have the feeling that it's going to be non-stop mud-slinging and barb-throwing, with little maturity or common courtesy being exhibited.:(

Tabloid fodder, for sure.......:p"

Live long and prosper"

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I want to live in a country where ignorance and malice aren't considered virtues.

Sagewynd, Tishomingo and GrayGuy57 like this.
  7. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

You and me both, my friend.

It has gotten to the point where ignorance, malice, and unrelenting hatred is now so commonplace it has become an almost-accepted facet of everyday life.

Yes, such harmful "virtues" have always been with us, and always will be, but, the past several years have been rife with rampant hate crimes, serious political turmoil, and, in general, an ever-diminishing volume of respect, dignity, and tolerance for others.

Right now, I am quite uneasy about just what be the outcome in 2024.......all we can do is speculate.....and pray....

"Live long and prosper"

Tishomingo likes this.
  8. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

Answers:

Jon Fetterman

Libertarian

Roseanne Barr

Sliderama

Make autotune a hanging offence.