2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 42017, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pup 'N Taco

Really though, it's interesting that guns are political but drugs, REAL drugs, barely raise ire. But then, drugs are not a control issue, they are primarily a financial issue. So, just like tobacco, there will be a massive settlement that will go to useless school presentations and little else. Guns on the other hand are a pure control issue. Take them from a population and you don't have to be polite anymore!

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Is the U.S. government "polite", and if so, is that mainly because it fears our guns? Do you really believe that? And what about Australia? Is their government ruder than ours because the citizens don't have guns? Or Japan's? Or the Netherlands'? Or Ireland's?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    Meliai and Balbus like this.
  3. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

esto no tiene sentido

Okiefreak likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I love how people can basically admit they're only polite because they're afraid someone will shoot them if they're not
    And say it so nonchalantly
    As if they really dont see how warped it is to live in such a society.

Tyrsonswood and Okiefreak like this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

A shameless bid for the Hispanic vote?

9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Creative! Imagine all the time it took to find and patch together all those clips.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm not going to watch that

11. Some people choose to be lonely, and they still complain about it. How is Bernie going to cure senior loneliness? What if you're so shy you can't even participate in his program. What if you think, "Nobody wants me in the program," and you're just too shy to take part?

I wonder what Bernie's idea is.

Okiefreak likes this.
  12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

They'll just force people to participate, for their own good of course.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

The article I posted gives some details. It would mostly be in the form of grants to local municipalities to use towards senior citizen rec centers and things like that

As well as expanding and properly funding existing social programs for seniors

tumbling.dice likes this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

digitally analyzed clips find the words ,, some put more time into them than others.. the last few trump ones were good.. ping ping pong obama one is good..

15. We survive in the world we find ourselves in. But really, do you consider humanity to be "civilized"? I surely do not. These brains were made for living in the wild and they have not evolved much higher in the last 50,000 years.

Sure, it's depressing, but it's exactly how things are working. The "meek" that inherited the world turned out to be predatory geniuses in disguise.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Gun control!? But, but...ah hell I'll let Cartman explain.

Meliai likes this.
  18. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Bernie could not be a bigger clown, knowing damned well the entire system is corrupt and real estate is no exception, as our glorious leader has proven so thoroughly, and that the idiots just keep voting for whichever clown screams the loudest.

19. Yea, the US is called the "wealthiest nation", but it's also the nation with some of the highest overhead on the planet.

It just ain't cheap to be the world police.

20. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The NRA and slum lords encourage people to kill each other as good for business. Weapons-R-USA! When we need more slum tenets, we'll import more Mexicans. The pharmaceutical companies test all their drugs on street people and the third world, so they know they are effective under the worst possible conditions.

WritersPanic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.