2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 42017, Jan 1, 2019.

1. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Just like Trump, those estimates indicate that you lack empathy and are totally disconnected from reality.

2. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

So, if there was fraudulent voting in the presidential election, doesn’t that mean there was fraudulent voting in the senate races? Maybe the dems should demand a recount in The Graham, and McConnell races.

Tishomingo and Tyrsonswood like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Isn't it kind of weird that Graham was begging for money for his re-election and then 1 week later said he would cough up $500,000.00 so Trump could sue some states... There's just something inherently wrong with that guy.

Tishomingo and Flagme15 like this.
  4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I heard that graham just gave $1 million to the republicans in Georgia to fight the democrats "radical" agenda.

5. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

im sorry but this had me weak lol from what i read he just trolling on here

Eric! likes this.
  6. Eric!

Eric! Supporters Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

He trolls on every thread- and for years! This is what he does all the time, he loves the shit.

loveslovely and Tyrsonswood like this.
  7. Oh thats right, the Honda one is called the Jizz

8. Its not trolling man, what did the NYT say, there were 25 million all up involved in those protests?

I'll be generous and give you 50% were there genuinely showing support to end police brutality

But 100% of them? Come on man....you remember that indian chic that looted a cheesecake?

9. Eric!

Eric! Supporters Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

There will always be those that take advantage of chaotic moments- steal TVs and other merchandise, and some want to eat cheese cake. Who cares? This is nothing new. It’s apparent that the demonstrations weren’t in vain, because here we are. Biden won, and Trump supporters are butthurt, and refuse to accept defeat.

Tishomingo and Bilby like this.
  10. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

lol i see but that comment made my day

Eric! likes this.
  11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Wisconsin completes vote canvass as Trump camp mulls recount

The Trump campaign is mulling a recount request in Wisconsin after a statewide canvass showed the president trailing President-elect Joe Biden there by 20,608 votes.

All 72 counties in Wisconsin have now completed their canvassing process, The Associated Press reported. The final tally shows Biden, who has been projected president-elect, with a lead of about 0.6 percentage points, or roughly the same margin President Trump won the state by in 2016.

The Trump campaign previously pledged to request a recount in Wisconsin, but it has not yet submitted one. "The legal team continues to examine the issues with irregularities in Wisconsin and are leaving all legal options open, including a recount and an audit," Jenna Ellis, a Trump 2020 legal adviser, said in a statement.

The campaign has until 5 p.m. Wednesday to request a recount. Doing so would cost nearly $8 million, and the campaign has been furiously fundraising in the two weeks since Election Day to cover potential legal expenses.

12. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Thirty four republican senators are up for reelection in 2022, and only twelve democratic senators are.

Tishomingo likes this.